“Fantastic Food and Fantastic Service”
Review of Casa Ciro

Casa Ciro
Ranked #22 of 385 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We visited this restaurant in the evening after looking at the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were very pleased we did. The waitress and staff were very helpful and our waitress assisted us when we asked her what she recommended for the pasta dishes. Both were very delicious. We ordered 3 desserts and the kids, in particular, loved the chocolate brownie and profiteroles.I was unsure what to order for a drink and it was suggested I try the gin with fresh peach and ginger and it was very good. I would definitely visit again and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have always been happy with Casa Ciros, the food and service have been very good, but they fell well short last week when three of us went to lunch. The service was quite average, not helped by the fact that the main course was served before we had finished our starter. There was no offer to take the food back, no apology and an apathy towards our disapproval. The food was also pretty average with my Spaghettini Marinara made with spaghetti rather than the thinner version and far too much fish and too few shellfish. The other meals again were described as average by my companions. I will go back but I do hope they are much better next time. Very poor.

1  Thank PhilB4837
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We turned up without booking and the waitress was extremely accommodating and got us onto a table without too much trouble. We ate off the early bird menu, 2 courses for £12. And that's amazing value for money as the mozzarella starter was one of the best mozzarella dishes I'd had, I went onto a salmon with prawns and mushrooms in a creamy sauce which came with a side portion of veg. All very nice, could have done with more prawns as I only had 2 on my plate. My partner had the cannelloni which she said was only second to mine. I think she was just being nice to me though. The only down part of this was due to the weather outside and very little entrance area, we had a large amount of people from a large party, stood around us whilst they waited for taxis.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This is by far best restraunt in Worthing were both foodies
We had garlic prawns start
Followed by fillet pepper sauce
I love this u get vegetables snd saute potatoes n dish to help yourself never had meal.here staff are great
House red wine drinkable
All and all a great place to be spoilt

1  Thank christie62
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Never been to Worthing before and didn't know where to go for lunch. My wife and I love Italian cuisine and were delighted to find this excellent restaurant near the sea front. We've been to Italy several times, been on a lot of cruises but we can honestly say our lunch here was one of the nicest meals we have had. We both chose the "plate of the day" because it was something we had never had before and was absolutely delicious. The restaurant was full but the service was superb. Very efficient, attentative but not pushy. The desserts were also delicious and value for money, for the whole meal was incredible. We would thoroughly recommend this restaurant and if we are ever in Worthing again, we will make a "bee line" for Casa Cairo.