“Dirty toilets”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #18 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Worthing
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit in a couple of weeks and both times the ladies toilet was filthy. I complained to a member of staff and she asked me when I thought they got time to clean the toilets? My reply said “you should check them every hour” most places do these days!

2  Thank SueHP61

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I had originally reviewed this place a 2/10; the two stars being solely for the fruit toast, which is the only thing I liked about this place, but the establishment told Tripadvisor I'd reviewed the wrong venue and got the previous review taken down.

I can assure you that this is the only Starbucks in Broadwater and that I am definitely not impressed with it. So off comes a star for the establishment's weak attempt at censorship. Congratulations.

Screaming kids running everywhere, tables crammed together like a communist state cafeteria, grimy, noisy, no privacy booths, impersonal, stressful.

I'm never going back there and I suggest you don't visit either. There are much better coffee shops in the area.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I love this place,very cosy & warm,the atmosphere is great & the staff are very friendly. They do lovely cakes & sandwiches too.They also do a caramelatte which is lovely.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The loos are always out of paper, the tables are dirty, but more than that, the service by certain workers are extreamly poor. My 7-year old got upset as she ordered the Fudge Hot Chocolate and they gave all the other customers the drink as it is promoted with whipped cream, but when my daughter asked to also have whipped cream in hers, the male worker refused her and gave no explanation for why. Whipped cream and the fudge bits were included in the high price. I will not go there again, as they obviously are not child friendly and I rather take my daily coffee run elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

First time in this coffee bar. Very accessible and easy to get around. Like Most coffee shops the menu is not large but you can get a snack and a good cup of coffee or a very nice tea. A nice to meet up with old friends. A car park opposite gives you 90mins free parking so no need to rush.