“Nero no more,... Esquires for me!”

Esquires Coffee Worthing
Ranked #9 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Worthing
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Having always walked by and headed to Nero, Esquires is going to be my new favoured haunt. Welcoming staff, comfortable seating and 3 ‘above and beyonds’ in 3 minutes has sealed it. Told my wife and she too will now visit. Thank you. See you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My favourite pure coffee stop in town by far. Lovely and relaxing environment. Comfy chairs, wi fi, average prices but the coffee here is good.

Flat white to die for. There are also a good choice certainly first thing of cakes and pastries.

Recommended

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Very rarely go into Worthing but glad we stopped by here! A really nice clean, tidy and comfortable place with friendly and helpful staff who know both how to smile and also help out less able customers. We sat by the counter on the comfy armchairs and saw good customer service time and again. My partner's peppermint tea was a proper infusion rather than the typical teabag and my coffee was smooth and delicious. Highly recommended, especially in preference to the chain coffee shops.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A friendly and comfortable coffee stop, the staff are helpful and pleasant, the coffee is excellent the environment is restful and free WIFI is included, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Being a resident of worthing I use this coffee shop allmost seven days a week. I was amazed when a friend and member of staff told me that none of the staff would be allowed to sit with any customers during their break. These hard working polite and acomplished people do not need to be treated like this when they only get short breaks.Please you silly bosses think about it, its not just the coffee we come for, its allso the happy , polite and imaculate manner of the staff who deserve better treatment.