“Overpriced trash”

Dominos pizza
Ranked #296 of 400 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with my friends and we considered a medium pizza each but then realized they were £14 which turned out to be far to much for the greasy cardboard we received.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Fab Pizzas. Always delivered pipping hot. Great value deals. Great choice of Pizzas. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Been put off for life from here.
Used to be very regular customers but then evening, me, my husband and 4 year old all got food poisoning! My husband was hit hardest.
Never returned and probably never will. Shame because we used to always enjoy a create your own and cookies.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I ordered online. Having waited an hour I called the shop and asked what the problem was and was informed that the chicken was delaying the order.

After a total of 1 hour 25 mins the pizza and chicken turned up with a bottle of coke as compensation.

The pizza was warm and had been sitting around. I was very disappointed having spent £40 on a meal.

I would not recommend dominos to anyone.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 9 September 2015

What a wonderful gesture you made on Saturday, to provide free pizzas for the event to remember Mark Trussler - Shoreham Air Show victim.

Date of visit: September 2015