“Fantastico ”

Ranked #26 of 391 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Giuseppes is an authentic Italian restaurant in a historic building in the centre of Worthing. We pride ourselves on creating a real taste of southern Italy, by using high quality, authentic ingredients in our dishes & having a warm, welcoming atmosphere. You can choose from a wide variety of dishes, from traditional favourites like lasagne & spaghetti carbonara, to locally sourced steaks, fish & seafood dishes, with a range of reasonably priced Italian wines or Sicilian coffee to go with your meal, if you're feeling indulgent finish with one of our home-made desserts. We prepare all our food fresh to order, so we can be very flexible with special dietary requirements. You can find our full vegetarian & gluten-free dishes on our website. We also welcome children, & offer a three course children's menu for £4.95. If you're looking for a great midweek deal, we offer our quick, affordable 6 9 12 Lunch menu Monday to Friday. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I true hidden gem tucked away in central Worthing...everything about it fantastico. After a walk round looking for somewhere to eat seen the sign quite non descript however what lay in store was anything but ....fantastico from the starter too share to the fantastic ravioli many thanks

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Attentive staff will look after you. Great food and wine. Good for couples and friends. Quiet setting in an arcade

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to venture into Worthing for dinner last weekend as we had a rare opportunity with no work and no child.
I had never been to Giuseppes but had always heard positive things.
What a lovely bustling restaurant, really nice atmosphere and friendly heloful staff.
We had a lovely meal, helped by the informative menu that made it possible to see in advance what I could and couldn't have with my nut allergy.
The meal itself was fab accompanied by good wine.
We will definitely go back here.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I can't remember if this is our third or fourth visit but it's becoming a favourite when we are in Worthing. This time we booked for five for 7pm on a Friday. Service was fast and friendly and the food excellent as usual. Two of us had the pork, two pasta and one the sea bass, all thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We visited for our wedding Anniversary. We love coming here when we can as it brings back fond memories of our honeymoon in Sicily. The food was fantastic, we had the seafood sharing platter to start. It was very generous and I could possibly have skipped the mains as I was so full. However, when my main course arrived it was so delicious I polished it off easily. The service was excellent even on a busy night with every table full the food arrived quickly.

Thank you!