“Lovely dinner”

Ranked #24 of 396 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Giuseppes is an authentic Italian restaurant in a historic building in the centre of Worthing. We pride ourselves on creating a real taste of southern Italy, by using high quality, authentic ingredients in our dishes & having a warm, welcoming atmosphere. You can choose from a wide variety of dishes, from traditional favourites like lasagne & spaghetti carbonara, to locally sourced steaks, fish & seafood dishes, with a range of reasonably priced Italian wines or Sicilian coffee to go with your meal, if you're feeling indulgent finish with one of our home-made desserts. We prepare all our food fresh to order, so we can be very flexible with special dietary requirements. You can find our full vegetarian & gluten-free dishes on our website. We also welcome children, & offer a three course children's menu for £4.95. If you're looking for a great midweek deal, we offer our quick, affordable 6 9 12 Lunch menu Monday to Friday. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to venture into Worthing for dinner last weekend as we had a rare opportunity with no work and no child.
I had never been to Giuseppes but had always heard positive things.
What a lovely bustling restaurant, really nice atmosphere and friendly heloful staff.
We had a lovely meal, helped by the informative menu that made it possible to see in advance what I could and couldn't have with my nut allergy.
The meal itself was fab accompanied by good wine.
We will definitely go back here.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I can't remember if this is our third or fourth visit but it's becoming a favourite when we are in Worthing. This time we booked for five for 7pm on a Friday. Service was fast and friendly and the food excellent as usual. Two of us had the pork, two pasta and one the sea bass, all thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We visited for our wedding Anniversary. We love coming here when we can as it brings back fond memories of our honeymoon in Sicily. The food was fantastic, we had the seafood sharing platter to start. It was very generous and I could possibly have skipped the mains as I was so full. However, when my main course arrived it was so delicious I polished it off easily. The service was excellent even on a busy night with every table full the food arrived quickly.

Thank you!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Very consistent tasty food. I tend to try a different dish each time I visit and I've not been disappointed yet. This time the pork dish was lovely with a superb sauce and amazing vegetables, but to be hyper critical the pork was just slightly firm. The gnocchi salsiccia was really good, as were the side dishes. Special note to the chips which were absolutely stunning! The only area that doesn't feel me is the dessert options, but this is because I'm not a fan of nuts.

1  Thank Rees99
Reviewed 21 July 2018

In town for the Gary Numan gig and not knowing Worthing, we visited Giuseppes on the recommendation of a friend. We had Tortelloni Firenze (which was amazing) and Tiramisu di Pistacchio (nice, perhaps overpriced), plus a glass of white wine. It was quickly served - though we were in early and the restaurant was not busy - and the staff were courteous. Very glad to have eaten at Giuseppes - would definitely go again.