“Worst experience of all time.”
Review of Oregano Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oregano Pizzeria
Ranked #268 of 405 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Gourmet Stone-Baked Pizza By The Sea! Opening in December 2018. Our gourmet pizzas are cooked in front of you in our roaring traditional oven, using fresh local ingredients to suit a variety of tastes. Our menu is unique & inspired. As well as offering a mouthwatering meaty selection, we also have an extensive vegan and vegetarian menu which has been lovingly developed by a brighton based long term vegan chef, using the finest nutritional ingredients, to ensure that we can provide a genuinely satisfying experience for you rather than the usual token menu items that many places provide. Please look out for our opening date and menu reveal as well as introductory special offers.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Oregano opened up as a pizzeria on the seafront of Worthing. I love my pizza and thought I would give this a try. It is the worst experience I have ever had. The manager even threatened me. Fortunately, since then it has closed down.

Date of visit: December 2017
Escape65519737652, Manager at Oregano Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with the previous management of Oregano. Unfortunately I can not comment on it as you are right, the previous set up closed down some time ago.

We will be opening under new management with a brand new menu very soon (Late November/Early December) We have just added our new website address to this Trip Advisor account which will reveal our new menu and special offers soon.

We may be closing this trip advisor account down and starting a new one as it’s now under new management but I still thought I should reply to your comment.

I hope we can improve on the experience you had!