“Amazing food”

Ranked #149 of 380 Restaurants in Worthing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2015

This restaurant must be my favourite because the staff is very friendly and polite and the food is to die for. It is absolutely the best Italian restaurant that I have been to. I have been into several and none of them compared to my experience regarding this restaurant. I advise everybody to try it.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Horrific food. Garlic bread literally dripping with grease and fat, refused to recook for us, heard chef shouting in kitchen about it. Canneloni runny sloppy and tasteless. Had better supermarket microwave meals. Pollo alla panna was sloppy, soggy batter with tasteless sauce and inedible I physically could not eat it and I'm never fussy. When asked waitress was very rude and told me they normally sell loads of the pollo alla panna and it goes down well. I will be amazed if that is true. Appalling service and quality save yourself the disappointment!!! Now off to another restaurant as food was inedible yet still charged!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

We spent an evening with friends at Antonios recently - our second visit - just as enjoyable as the first.
The food is freshly cooked for each diner, the atmosphere homely and relaxing. A good menu to choose from and beautifully cooked and presented. An unassuming restaurant from the outside, but a real gem inside.

Thank Wendy and Denni... S
Reviewed 22 June 2015

sat 20th june,forget the outside looks~~althou good superb friendly welcome, superb meal,prawn cocktail starter, Margaret my wife, main special board, liver, myself graham sirloin steak,etc,sweet,real proper cheese cake,superb sorbet,to finish licquer coffee, + house wine~~coldn"t fault it at all,~#excellent home cooked fresh Italian by Antonio,a superb meal & evening, all the way from Leicester,+ our superb stay at the moorings b & b nearby,you try antonios#you won"t be disappointed
graham/Margaret astill leicester

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I am going to this restaurant already 8 years and I love it there. The food is always fresh and tasty and a very good priced. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion