“Bank holiday w/e”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Bedroom with glorious sea views.
Bay Window. Sit and enjoy the views. Second bedroom. High quality twin beds that convert into a Superking Bed upon request
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main Bedroom with glorious sea views.
Bay Window. Sit and enjoy the views.
Hallway
Living Room with Dining Table and comfortable sofas.
Sash windows with views of the sea while you dine
Second bedroom - wall mounted TV with built in DVD. Wardrobe & Dressing table
Main bedroom. Comfortable Kingsize Bed and 100% cotton bed linen.
Comfortable and stylish living and dining area
One of 2 comfortable sofas
Cosy cushions, soft fleece throws, smart TV, books, games, jigsaws and DVDs to amuse and entertain!
Light, bright and airy living room
En-suite bath and shower room to the main bedroom. Towels provided.
Wonderful Large shower
Coffee and Tea Station and seating area in the kitchen at 147 By The Sea
Fully equipped kitchen.
Large, light, bright kitchen with plenty of preparation workspace and fully integrated appliances
Welcome to 147 By The Sea!!
Enjoy a Nespresso, an instant, a filter coffee or a cup of tea! Milk in the fridge on arrival.
The front of 147 By The Sea
The main entrance to 147 By The Sea - located at the rear of the property.
147 By The Sea - an imposing ground floor corner property.
The private 'secret garden'. Dining table for 6, a bar, a sofa and extra seating. Exclusive use
The garden at 147 By The Sea. There is Additional seating with direct sea views.
Sit and enjoy the views.....
Lots of toys, books, games, fancy dress dressing up clothes, wooden toys and useful baby equipment
Picnic table over the road
Fishing boats that regularly bring back fresh fish to buy less than 100yds from 147 By The Sea
Colourful fishing boats
The Connaught Theatre and Ritz Cinema
The Pavillion Theatre
The beach over the road!
Table and benches at 147 By The Sea....just add a bottle of wine then sit and enjoy!
This says it all!! We look forward to welcoming you.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Karen P
Yarcombe, United Kingdom
“Bank holiday w/e”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A truly wonderful apartment.
Everything you could possibly need and more. Sea views were great, garden fab, beds comfortable and all so beautifully and tastefully decorated
Thankyou

John P
“147 By The Sea”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Recently visited may half term week with my husband and 2 boys 12&9. Fantastic location by the sea and no need for a car as we walked everywhere. The beach was great for exploring finding sea creatures and lots of golf balls.Beautiful Well equipped accommodation that is even better than the photos on line, very clean, stylish, and luxurious with everything you could possibly need and more. Vicki was amazing throughout our trip and we will definitely be returning. We didn't want to leave.

Linda D
Toronto, Australia
“Immaculate attention to detail made for a 5 star stay”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Helpfulness, flexibility, coffee bar, beach, views, restaurants in walking distance, off road parking, comfortable seating areas, thoughtful little touches throughout that make the unit really special - what more could you ask for. If we return to Worthing we will be contacting Vicki again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Adrian T
Bordon, United Kingdom
“Fabulous accomodation”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What an amazing place to stay at Worthing. It covers all that is needed with holiday accommodation and is very tastefully decorated and furnished.
The rooms are light and catch the sun(when it shines), the lounge has good furnishings with a table for meals (if you don't try Worthing's excellent restaurants) and the kitchen is well equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and all the utensils you might need,
The bathroom and showers were excellent and the temperatures were easily to adjust for us both,
As for the 2 bedrooms, both were doubles and were superb, the photos don't do them justice with a good nights sleep guaranteed, although it was near a busy road we were not affected by any noise.
Its a great place to stay ideal for exploring the area and I recommend that you try the restaurants which should cater for all tastes.
I look forward to another visit with grateful thanks to Vicki for her kindness and care.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lou172017
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Luxury by the Sea”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed at 147 by the sea for my birthday weekend and it was the best birthday treat ever!
Located on the seafront you have wonderful sea views from every window.
We were there in January but there is a wonderful walled (safe for children) garden area behind the ample parking to enjoy in the warmer months.
The property is finished to an extremely high standard with wonderful touches, I especially loved the White Company hand wash and the fluffy robes and slippers provided in the bedrooms.
We cooked on our first evening (curtesy of Waitrose a 5 minute drive away) in a kitchen better equipped than my own home!
Our second evening we went into Worthing town, a short walk or just under £5.00 in a taxi (well it was raining!) we had pre dinner cocktails in The Rocking Horse followed by a wonderful meal in Food restaurant (I recommend both of these too).
Booking a taxi was easy as there is a wonderful little book full of helpful telephone numbers and lots of local information. I loved 147 so much I have already booked to come back with my partner in the summer.
I should also add that I am a clean freak and 147 was spotless!!
Thank you Vicki you are a great host and we look forward to seeing you on our second visit which I know will not be our last!

Management Response
20 Feb 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so glad that your birthday weekend was so successful and such a treat! I love the Rocking Horse cocktail bar in Worthing too - it's one of the places I mention (and recommend) in the guest information book!! Thank you for deciding to book a return trip…I'm looking forward to seeing you again (in July) and meeting your partner. Thank you once again - I'm glad that 147 BTS gave you a birthday to remember!! All the best, Vicki
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing