“lovely apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Indulge yourself with breakfast in bed
Seaview from the master bedroom and sitting room windows Private gardens for use of residents
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Indulge yourself with breakfast in bed
Seaview from the master bedroom and sitting room windows
Private gardens for use of residents
Sitting room with sea views
Feather sofa and antique French mirror
Sofabed
Antique and modern pieces
Dining area
Quirky vintage pieces
Romantic touches
Master bedroom with stunning view and stunning kingsize antique bed
Fluffy bathrobes
Wonderful antique bed
Breakfast in bed with unforgettable view
Kitchen
Iconic historic building on Worthing seafront
Treats on the beach
Floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lucy E
Brighton, United Kingdom
“lovely apartment ”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

we stayed at the flat for a week back in July. it's a beautiful apartment with wonderful views overlooking the sea. the only thing we struggled with was the fact the bed weren't very comfortable in either room but I think other people would be fine with it. depends on your preference. we also moved furniture in the lounge as worried about our 2 year old near the windows but once we adapted it it was fine. Philippa is a lovely host and very accommodating. very beautiful apartment.

Suzanne M
“Perfect”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I love Worthing! Have visited many times and stayed with family but often admired this building as I walked along the promenade across the way and wondered what it would be like to sit and admire the view from it. We were a party of 3 adults and 3 kids and we all loved the apartment, it felt very luxurious. Communication with Phillipa was excellent and she gave us great practical information.
There was a CO OP around the corner, about a 7 min walk away that we found perfect for our needs.
My kids are pre teens so I would probably go on my own next time as they need to own room, staying on the sofa bed is not always convenient for everyone so next time I would book it for just 4 but if you have younger kids, it's definitely suitable for 6.

I would love to stay in this apartment again and have no hesitation in recommending.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 May 2017
Oh wow...I've actually got tears! Thank you Lynn, I really, really appreciate your kind words and am so happy that you enjoyed my lovely flat. Please do come back again and again! Huge thanks :-)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

27 Apr 2017
It's a great Chinese isn't it! I am so glad you all enjoyed my lovely apartment in Worthing and really appreciate your feedback on my instructions too. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I hope to welcome you all back again in the future. :-)
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

20 Feb 2017
Thank you so much ! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and very much hope that you can return soon. Best wishes, Pip
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$140
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing