“Lovely ”

Cow & Apple
Ranked #10 of 193 Restaurants in Yeovil
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I love this place . I allway came there with my boyfriend , and other friends . Great coffe , and food . I recommand .

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The food was really tasty & plentiful, the staff/welcome was great-just right. This place has lovely decor/vibe & felt abit like a hidden gem- we definately intend to eat here again

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Monday evening and it was busy. We discovered why - the food is great and the staff lovely. We had sausages and sweet potato fries. Both were delicious. Service was a little slow but they explained that an oven had broken and apologised. These things happen. Very good!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Very friendly staff, burgers looked amazing. Very impressed that most of the ingredients were local produce. Chips were nothing special but large portions. Toilets were not as clean as expected, but overall a nice lunchtime spot during our shopping trip.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, partner said ‘its the best burger I’ve ever tasted’ definitely recommended. Harry’s local cider was amazing.