“Ribs and wings event - amazing!”
Review of Que's Smokehouse

Que's Smokehouse
Ranked #59 of 242 Restaurants in Ashford
Description: We specialise in wood smoked beef, pork and chicken! Rubbed with our own secret mix of spices and smoked for hours and hours until fallapart tender!
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Been a couple of times now to the event and it has been amazing each time. The food is awesome and well priced, a platter of large chicken wing and ribs and chips for a tenner! Staff were brilliant and friendly. We were offered a choice of two tables as we had a large group rather than forced to sit in a booth.
10/10 would (and have already) recommend to everyone and anyone!

matthewbridger2014, Public Relations Manager at Que's Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review. The team at Ques is thrilled you’re happy with your meal.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Wow. Wot a great place
Great welcome and the food was fantastic massive portions
great to see a real American smokehouse bbq

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I visited Que's Smokehouse recently with my husband for lunch whilst we were at work. We received a friendly welcome on arrival and were seated immediately. I ordered the chilli bowl with fries which was enormous and absolutely yummy - kept me full all day long; whilst my husband really enjoyed the ribs.Price was very reasonable considering the quality!
Only minor negative was the toilets - no toilet roll in one of the two cubicles, not overly clean and they were freezing cold too! I pointed out the lack of toilet roll to our server who dealt with this immediately.
Definitely one for an informal, sizeable tasty meal!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Our first visit here, A night out with visiting friends, the atmosphere was great, food was good, but could be better, I had the feeling that because the restaurant was busy, that they had run out of slow cooked ribs and cooked ours fresh, due to this the meat didn't fall off the bone as expected, but they were still edible, all the other food was nice, Portion sizes are very good, Only one lager was available on tap as all the others were out of stock.I would return in the future, not sure i would have the ribs again though. Pleasant staff and atmosphere is the reason why i have given a very good.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I work close by so tried here for lunch, the staff were really friendly and welcoming, and they have a lunchtime specials, which was great as I didn't see it advertised online so a lot cheaper than expected. To top it off I tried a Whitstable Bay larger which was really nice!

Would recommend and I'll be back in the evening soon to try the cocktails