“Charming Cafe in a lovely Garden Centre”
Review of Greenhouse Cafe

Greenhouse Cafe
Ranked #67 of 215 Restaurants in Banbury
Description: Greenhouse Café is situated within Barn Farm Plants Garden Centre in Wardington. We are in easy reach with plenty of free parking. We offer delicious cakes and freshly prepared dishes. It's an ideal place to meet friends or simply enjoy time to yourself. Our friendly staff are on hand and are happy to help you with your dietary requirements. We look forward to your visit.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is such a nice cafe to come to. We of course come for the plants? Well they are nice too. This is a quality privately run garden centre. It’s all the better for the personal touch. The cafe also benefits from this attitude to its customers. You should visit this place. I’m sure you will enjoy it as we do. A. There is Banbury Antiques Centre next door!

922mdp, Owner at Greenhouse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely conmments which I have passed on to the staff. I am glad you enjoyed the garden centre, cafe and antiques and look forward to seeing you again soon. Deborah

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A nice little cafe and every thing looked and tasted home baked. The ladies were very friendly, I think we were a little unlucky in catching a bit of a rush so service was a little slow, but not bad. The home baked scones were delicious and the tea and coffee were nice. Overall a nice little place and good value.

I am glad you enjoyed our cafe with the home baked scone. With everything being cooked to order there can be a small wait occasionally. I appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit. Deborah

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say, just wow. 3 of us visited for mother's Day afternoon tea, the food was so plentiful that we couldn't finish it, was happily packed up in doggy bags for us to take home. Met with a lovely glass of champagne, every member of staff treated us like royalty, nothing too much trouble. The food was DELICIOUS!!! All home cooked and very tasty. A wonderful afternoon tea, in a wonderful environment with first class service, what a find!! The garden centre is brilliant also, we made a few nice purchases and there is a big antiques market next door. A little off the beaten path but very well worth a visit, cannot recommend highly enough, we've had a fantastic afternoon.

922mdp, Owner at Greenhouse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

I would like to thank you for joining us for Mother's Day Afternoon Tea and for your lovely comments. I am glad you enjoyed your afternoon in the café, garden centre and antiques and look forward to you visiting us again. Deborah

Reviewed 8 December 2016

On cold dark afternoon nothing is more welcome than a cup of tea, or in my case, coffee.

The staff are cheerful and the service is quick. However, I really fancied a mince pie. There was a plate of them - priced at 65p each. I reckon the diameter was 5 cm. This was enough for three mouthfuls or should I say 'bites'. Pity how such a little thing tarnishes an impression. I would have said 30p max.

Adjacent is an antiques centre. Adjoining the cafe there is a garden centre. Outside are supplies of soil conditioners, mulch, compost etc.

Worth a visit

Reviewed 3 September 2016

With garden centre and antiques centre adjoining, this Tea room is worth breaking your journey for. Lovely tea cakes.

922mdp, Owner at Greenhouse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit.
Deborah