“Fantastic”
Review of Sheesh Mahal

Sheesh Mahal
Ranked #25 of 204 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Sheesh Mahal is an award-winning Indian restaurant set in the heart of Banbury, Oxfordshire.Offering a memorable and sophisticated dining experience, our chefs are inspired by traditional Indian recipes dating back centuries. We pride ourselves on creating dishes to tempt and reward the taste buds.Led by proprietor Mohammad Khalid, our mission is to provide you with an experience that makes a meal in the Sheesh Mahal an extraordinarily special occasion.Using only the freshest and most authentic ingredients, each meal is an individual work of gastronomic art, capturing the wonderfully vibrant and exquisite flavours of Asia.There is ample free parking available for Sheesh Mahal customers at the back of the restaurant (Crouch Street).
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and partner went here last night , fantastic authentic curry, service amazing and friendly welcome. Atmosphere beautiful, can’t wait for our next visit
Hazel x

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

No matter how many Indian restaurants I visit, the Sheesh mahal still always seems to draw me back. Great food and hospitality is unique.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came to the Sheesh Mahal for the first time today on the recommendation of a friend and I was not disappointed. Everything you could want from an Indian, good food, friendly staff and a great atmosphere. If you're in the area I would highly recommend checking it out!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely lovely food, best for miles, great customer service, everyone is really friendly and happy to recommend dishes :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fancied a curry out tonight and where better than The Sheesh Mahal.
I ordered the chicken vindaloo as I like them hot.
It was hot but not so you couldn't taste all the amazing flavours
The meat was so succulent and tender and just
melted in the mouth, I had this with the pilau rice which I'm sure was cooked in saffron infused water!!
Friendly quick service, and the Tandoori Chicken starter was excellent.
Can't wait to visit there again soon mmmm!