All reviews town centre cooked breakfast lovely breakfast great night sleep yogurt would definitely stay here again booked rooms comfortable beds ample parking front of the house one night breakfast room off road parking short walk free wifi full english breakfast excellent location
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Easy to find with parking. Sian not there but Mum and Dad good replacements.
We shared a three bedded room which was well decorated with beds we all found comfortable. We slept well. Bathroom small but more than adequate with constant hot water and very fluffy white towels.
Breakfast was generous with our preferences requested and provided. I like strong coffee and soft scrambled eggs. No problem. A variety of good quality preserves available and marmite.
Sian suggested places to visit, best parking places and places to eat in the evening. These were within 10minutes walk and the recomendations were excellent. Good food and value.
Thank you for a lovely visit. No complaints and we have already decided to visit again as there are so many places to visit from there.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dede21645
Sian Y, Owner at Avonlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you very much! We are so glad you had a pleasant stay at our guest house! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Lovely accommodation, so convenient for Silverstone. Well equipped and furnished, very nice bathroom and excellent breakfast. Sian was very welcoming and hospitable, I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 472DMA

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our guest house. See you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

As soon as you knock on front door you feel welcomed the whole place is spottlessly clean our room was quite small but had everything you need nice big walk in shower bed was comfortable the bedding was very fresh and had that lovely clean smell breakfast was also great located short walk from Banbury off road parking this was a real find and if we are ever back in the area I would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sian Y, Owner at Avonlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review of our guest house. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Came across a couple b&b's whilst working in the area and can say avonlea's was by far the best I've had lovely warming people make you feel welcomed. Spotless rooms/bathroom can't fault it.
Would recommend for anyone.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Joshua W

Thank you so much for the lovely review. See you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Been a contract worker for the last 10 years I have stayed in a lot of bnb’s.
I can honestly say Avonlea is top of the list,
I felt welcome from the minute we were met at the door by Cian all of the family.
The rooms were very clean with every thing you could need and more,
comfortable beds, fresh bedding, towels, tea coffee and hot chocolate, t.v, WiFi, and en-suite shower rooms.
We missed breakfast with leaving early for work but Cian made sandwich’s and also cooked evening meals with all fresh meat from the family butchers and the food was really good.
Cian even did my laundry I couldn’t of asked for any more during my stay.
I would definitely stay again and would recommend a stay, I would like to say thank you looking after me and all the best to you and your family. From Kenneth

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kenneth D

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.