Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$80
View deal
StayForLong
Destinia.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews meal deal petrol station tesco express thyme restaurant on site restaurant air con main road continental breakfast a great nights sleep town centre family room modern hotel peak district excellent stay would definitely stay here again night's sleep pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Hotel was clean, it was obvious that during lockdown they had taken the opportunity to referb the rooms. Perfect for business stay - had everything I needed. At the time I stayed there was no food service but easily resolved - Tesco next door and could get takeaways delivered. If you like to get some fresh air after work lovely walks 2mins from hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The hotel was as it should. Everything spotless. I stayed at Britannia Hotel in Buxton and it was filthy and disgusting the mattress was so old and filthy the room was so small and minimum facility on the room. The whole experience was rubbish. How on earth they can get 4 star. Premier In far the best and value for money all day long

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

I stay in a lot of Premier Inn, across the country - so I am used to how they operate, as well as what to expect.

Bad points first - one very abrupt female staff member ( of mature age ), who I think needs to rethink her choice of career. I am not a needy customer, but her attitude towards my wife and I was poor. We mentioned a noisy air conditioning system, which had kept us awake most of the night. Her contempt towards us, was appalling. This has been reported to Premier Inn directly.

I also questioned why we were issued with only one hand towel, but two bath towels, with a double occupancy booking. Again her attitude wasn't great, with her reply.

Obviously, during this pandemic, some things have changed - but having to ask for replacement tea ( etc ), on a daily basis is ridiculous. Why ration this and take up the staff's time, by having to do this. Same applies to bin liners...

Now the good points - great location, as approximately 1 mile away from the town centre - and free parking on site too. Next to a good size Tesco Express - so any provisions you need are in easy reach. Didn't use the ( small ) on site restaurant, so can't comment on that. All newish rooms, with 40" TV, kettle and hairdryer and king size bed. Modern bathroom with a great shower.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Smartly presented and clean room with the customary excellent mattress. Although our room overlooked the adjacent petrol station car park and the main road is well used by heavy goods vehicles we had no issues with noise and had a good night's sleep. The free parking was a bonus and it was only about a 10 minute walk into the town centre.

Reviewed 20 October 2020

I am a regular user of Premier Inns and always enjoy my stay and think they are reasonably priced. The Buxton Premier Inn was no different, great service, great room and facilities and always a great bed. The added perk of this place was the Tesco extra next door which was really handy! The cleaning/ cleanliness and the COVID precautions were really great and were more than i expected to be in place. I felt very COVID safe whilst staying there. Would 100% recommend and stay again.