“Cosy and Friendly”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The wife and I enjoyed our early tea here. She said her Jambalaya wasn't perfect so it was replaced with fresh straight away and I sent the barman on an errand for me to their Italian Restaurant, the St Moritz nearby, twice! So well done to the chef and staff.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Love the food in this place! I’ve come here many times over the years and I’ve never once been let down by the portions or by the quality of the food. However, 90% of the staff are amazing but it’s always spoiled by a couple who look like they really don’t want to be there. I asked for a couple drinks off one young lady and they never turned up. Despite that I love this place and will definitely be returning as often as possible.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I came with my partner and kids it was early evening on a Saturday night it was busy but the staff were very welcoming and friendly especially with the kids the food portions were big and the food was really good and was a big hit even with my fussy 8 year old I would defiantly come back it has a really good family atmosphere can't wait to go again

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Myself and six others came here one Friday night for my sisters birthday. I had never been here before but my parents had, so it was technically on their recommendation we came here. I like the atmosphere and the décor, it seems unique given where it is located. The prices are reasonable and the service is satisfactory. We ordered two mixed platters for starters, and to be honest we didn't need them, as the main courses were very generous. I had the steak and ordered it rare, and for once I got how I wanted it, so I was very pleased. I would come again.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I was on today for lunch and I can say the food is brilliant and really big portion so we enjoy a lot. But something we didn't like is about one particular waitress that wasn't very nice we us and we feel very unwelcome. We give her the payment and she don't look us, not to much friendly(this one was a blonde girl) the rare thing is that we was friendly with a other customer but in the same shift was another girl (brown hair) that was really nice with us, ask is everything was ok with the food, and we really enjoy the customer service from her. I'm I repeat delicious food.