See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Stayed at Kings Croft for a few days last week what a lovely place, bedrooms beautiful loved the décor this Victorian house has a lot off original features which we loved.
Think Dee and Dave are perfect hosts and nothing was to much trouble for them.This is how all proprietors should be, unfortunately they are not.Breakfast brilliant with choice of everything you want, Well done Dee and Dave best B@B we have stayed at .We will be back and will recommend you to all our friends

Room tip: I had room no3 everything you needed and really comfy bed looked at some others all really good
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

What a great find.. A fantastically run top class guest house.. Clean, tidy, well decorated and set out to a tee..
The owners are polite and eager to please and your stay and comfort is their main concern..
Our room was outstanding and all furnishing within the guest house were of a Victorian age which added to it's charm.addedcharmcharmBreakfast was

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

What can I say... Other than Wow!!!!!

The house is immaculate and the owners have fantastic taste and style.

The breakfast was amazing and cooked to perfection. The owners we're happy to customise if you required something different.

The owners were a lovely couple and we're happy to chat and tell us about different things in the area to see.

The town was only a very small walk from the B&B and the park is absolutely stunning.

I was so impressed with my whole visit in this town and the Kings croft that I took some business cards and will be returning in the future. Highly recommend to anyone traveling through this very welcoming town.

Ash and Audrey.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We have stayed at Kings Croft many times over recent years and we have always been made to feel "at home" by Dave and Dee. Indeed, Kings Croft has been the base for many of our family occasions, two weddings and two christenings!! It has been wonderful to know that we can stay somewhere that is so comfortable and accommodating....helping out with cakes, complex diets, flexible breakfast times etc!! Incidentally...the breakfasts are excellent. We look forward to more happy visits in the future!!
Jayne and Alasdair Clark

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

I've stayed with Dave & Dee twice now and will never stay anywhere else in Buxton, they make you feel so welcome and treat you as if they've known you for years.

Kings Croft is extremely reasonably priced for what you get - their breakfasts are to die for and I LOVE that it is served by Dave in his dickie bow! My favourite bit.

Gorgeous, spotlessly clean and quiet rooms and perfectly located close to the centre so you can walk to all the stunning Victorian attractions Buxton has to offer.

I actually grew up in Buxton so know there area very well. Kings Croft is as good as it gets.

See you next time, Dave & Dee!

Date of stay: August 2015