All reviews industrial estate petting farm approach road taxi into town camping site small campsite communal campfire glamping tents wooden bridge min car journey play park bbq area table chairs camping trip peak district tea room great camping
Reviewed 6 May 2018

My parents in law, my husband & I stayed here on our road trip around England. The staff were extremely friendly and hospitable. The bed was very comfortable. Great activities for children especially Archies Farm. Short drive to the main town. For breakfast I had berry porridge which was delicious. Would love to stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The owner, Alister, could not do enough to assist us in our impromptu visit. Printed off a walking route for us and sent us on our merry way with the biggest breakfast ever. The room was excellent, best nights sleep in ages.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie M
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Tasty breakfast! Especially bacon!! Room comfortable. Access to nice lounge. Approach road interesting, but worth it as the grange is in a nice location. They have a petting farm in the warmer months. Loads parking

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We are about to have our second night of 2 at Staden Grange. I've never stayed in a B&B before and was so pleasantly surprised. The owner made us feel welcome, asking if there was anything we needed and calling us a taxi into town. We are here for the Buxton Brewery Tasting Room which is less only a few hundred metres away (tickets needed and available on certain dates from their website). It was the perfect location for our visit and around £7 taxi into the town. It's true what they say about the breakfasts. I would happily have had toast but it was gorgeous and am looking forward to tomorrow.
Regarding some people's comment about the shower...I can see what they are saying that the gap isn't huge but unless you are a very large person this should pose any issue.
Great hosts and very welcoming.
Gorgeous breakfast.
Comfy and cosy rooms. Best sleep I've had in years.
Lovely and warm.
Great touches like slippers and hot water bottle

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Nice caravan site, clean and tidy. Staff pleasant and friendly will visit again. Not far from Buxton town, nice walk around. Plenty of places to eat and drink. There's things to do in the area, good for young and old.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends