2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
Trip.comUS$83
TravelocityUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021

My family and I visited last weekend as it was my Mother’s 80th birthday treat from April to take her back to Dunoon where she is from. 5 of us stayed for the Saturday night.We all had a room each. Richard and I had been communicating for a couple of weeks before we arrived and he made sure everything went perfectly. Of course as we are still slowly moving out of lockdown things were not as usual there but without doubt Richard and staff made sure we had an amazing time. Super clean and the rooms we had were all just as required. Richard and his team are working hard to get the place fully ready for the Summer.Can’t wait to get back soon as 100% will stay there again.
Richards attention to guests happiness was very clear from the beginning and he went above and beyond.
Thank you.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gary1968Henderson
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Came to this hotel as a last minute getaway.
First impressions of the hotel was it was huge! Reception area was very open and clean and a very welcoming atmosphere.
Richard and staff were very polite,pleasant and welcoming on arrival.
My room was massive! it was immaculately clean-the bathroom was shining! I cannot fault the cleanliness or style of room.
The bed was huge and it was so comfy,I had one of my best night sleeps in a long time. There was a great selection on the television also.
Staff were very attentive and caring throughout my visit and always present if you needed them.
There are lots of big plans for this hotel and I can’t wait to return.
I cannot thank Richard and the staff enough for the brilliant stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank roseharry8
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

A bit like building site at present,clean enough room but very dated,no staff apart from owner,no catering or facilities on site ,tv remote broken and a long wait for hot water. Absolutely budget end...sad as classy once upon a time.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ken c
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Booked in here for 2 nights with son n gf & my family dog,not short of 200quid for 2 nights even charged me for dog staying two nights,first night a got locked out for just under 2 hours eventually RICHARD came after 2am to let me in ,he stated the next day he wasn’t 24hr so that was him basically saying he didn’t actually need to get up...so I myself have RA n another view conditions also ,following day a was loaded with cold due to being out in cold...slept all next day due to this n stresss so missed a day of break ,there was a hand towel he gave us for 2 night stay for 3adults ,that’s not on,no bath mat which is so dangerous,the shower water took time in going away as it filled up ,cleanliness was out the window it wasn’t in any standered for letting room out,also RICHARD was outside wen we wer leaving n didn’t ask if we enjoyed our stay n goodbye ,brilliant hospitality skills ,also he owed me £5 as had no change on arrival ,said he would return it next day ,but never did ,would never stay in a filfy whole like this again my son n his gf also .....

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sharn73
Reviewed 3 May 2020

A nice hotel owned by two brothers who really want to make you feel at home and they did. We where welcomed by one of them in Scots dialect. Wonderful! The bar has a cozy atmosphere and we had a good evening there. The room was good. By the time we where there the owners where still improving the hotel. Dinner was excellent, so was also the breakfast. I really regretted we only had one single night in this hotel. I would have loved to have stayed there all week.

Date of stay: September 2019