All reviews town centre dog friendly hotel great wee hotel breakfast was included breakfast was amazing family run hotel good nights sleep water pressure lovely friendly staff quiet location stayed one night full scottish couldn't do enough two nights first morning allocated room tea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Extra friendly staff without going overboard. Food is great and great priced. Hotel is getting a bit tired but its at the end of the season. I hope its perked up by next year cos I will be back. Local barman is a wealth of knowledge.

Room tip: Getting slightly tired but dont let that put you off as end of season, staff very friendly.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Mum and I stayed here for one night and could not have been happier with this hotel. We stayed in the suite and it was a beautiful, bright and large room. Mum loved the sofa with a lovely warm blanket which was really comfy. The food was fantastic, we had our dinner and breakfast here. The menu has a great choice and the portions are big so you will definitely not leave hungry. The staff are extremely helpful and very friendly, especially Mariana who could not do enough for us. If we visit Dunoon again we would definitely stay here

Room tip: The suites are very spacious but there are a few steps up to them
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I have given the rating of "average" as The Park didn't particularly stand out in any way during my stay. I stayed for two nights and had breakfast, which was of acceptable quality. The room was what I can only describe as economical, lacking even a wardrobe instead having a hook on the wall with rail and hangers. I stayed in summer and being moderately warm outside the hotel inside was absolutely boiling - I found out the first morning this was because all the hallway heaters were going at full tilt! I slept with my window wide open and was still too warm. The walls are paper thin and on the first night I didn't get to sleep until 1AM as someone was watching TV and I could almost hear what the person on the transmission was saying.

I stayed here on business but would not be overly compelled to choose The Park again; in short I have stayed in much better 3 star hotels.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband booked this hotel for a 3 night stay. We arrived a bit earlier than our check in time but our room was available. Staff even carried our bags up to the room. Room was smaller than we had hoped but view of the beach was lovely. Decor slightly dated and space was limited. Evening meal in the restaurant was very nice. Staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. Breakfast was brilliant, plenty of it and very tasty. Would def stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Great cooked breakfast included in rate, with wide choice. Room clean and very comfortable. Staff well above average in creating a pleasant and welcoming ambience. Hotel not too noisy and well positioned a short walk along the shore from the town centre.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple