All reviews signature room lovely hotel refurbished hotel sea view free bottled water been refurbished recently excellent bar coffee machine breakfast room the lower ground floor modern bathroom huge bed good size stayed here for one night first morning bar area is a lovely stay
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Could not fault the hotel, clean, good bar, accommodating staff. sadly was not up in time for breakfast. Bar food was only available certain times so we missed out there and the parking was fine this time of but I should imagine in the busier times it would be difficult to find a space near the hotel. We had a double classic room. Sea view was lovely but you had to stand up to see it. Again very clean and had decent tea, coffee and a good shower. I wish there had been a mirror near the electric points to do hair and make up as the only mirror was too far away so I had to use my hand mirror! Enjoyable stay. They had an 80's disco on the Saturday which was extremely popular.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I stayed here for work. All the members of staff were very helpful and friendly. the rooms were fresh and clean, the breakfast was marvellous! I stayed here for two nights and when returning to my room after a days work I noticed the cleaner had not only cleaned the room to perfection, but had also organised and arranged all of my own belongings neatly (which were left messily as I was rushing in the morning)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The interiors have been recently refurbished to a high standard. Heating system is comfortable and on all my stays they have given me a double bed unlike other hotels that offer two single beds. The hotel is complimented by a bar and restaurant with good food and there is no need to venture out for drink or meal. Compared to other hotels in same price bracket this is good value for money.
l

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Myself and my wife stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in Feb 18. We paid for the signature suite which was enormous and had a beautiful view from the bay window.

The hotel is very well placed and basically on the seafront. It's a short walk to the town centre where there are various nice restaurants.

The chap on reception, Luke, was extremely welcoming and friendly. We were practically taken with Aga who was so accommodating. It was very cold in the bar due to the weather and she brought over some heaters and was so friendly. Lastly, there was a lady at breakfast, Louise, who was very attentive. I wanted a certain type of milk and on the second day she remembered this and got the milk before I even asked. All the staff where excellent.

I will be back. Maybe when the weather is better. It was February!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We stayed in over the weekend.The room was lovely and clean.The only problem we had was that it sounded that the people upstairs were in our room.We could hear the TV and their conversation.Our room was huge with high ceilings so it could easily be sorted out by putting a false ceiling in.
Going away for a relaxing weekend but unable to sleep isn't a good idea.We could also hear the people in the room next door.
On a positive note the food in the restaurant was very good

Stayed: February 2018