“Bad service”
Review of Cookies & Cream

Cookies & Cream
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Luton
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

After 20 mins waiting by the table with many they said order by tills... and after 30 mins of order it wasn’t completely finished. Just two from three of items we got. Totally not recommend this place. Maybe when they change staff. !

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to visit for a dessert and ice creams. Polite and professional staff. Would highly recommend iced coffees and waffles.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I do not recommend the cookie dough. It is nothing you expect from a typical dish which is gooey. It’s dry, completely over cooked and is basically a cake. Avoid!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We went early Saturday evening and we chose to sit in and ordered 2scoops with 2 toppings.. We weren't asked what 2 we wanted so presumed they were standard.
They came minus the 2 toppings? I tried to catch the girls eye but she went off cleaning tables.
My little girl was disappointed and I said well we just won't come back again.
The service isn't the best a lack of customer care. Surely if you work somewhere you'll have a knowledge of the products you're selling.
Maybe it was an oversight on her part but sorry to say although the ice cream was nice it would've been better if the girl had of made sure the order was correct in the first place as I was going to go and order extra toppings and sauces but if they can't get the order right in the first place it puts me off using them

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Been here quite a few times but this time there was nobody there. It was so quiet. The atmosphere is quite good with good music in the background.
I ordered sticky toffee pudding and I quite enjoyed it. My friends and I really enjoyed it and I would definitely come back. The price as well is reasonable.

Date of visit: March 2018