All reviews cool decor lick of paint non smoking reception staff tureen
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed here for 1 night as we were getting an early flight from Luton airport the following morning. The hotel is tastefully decorated, the staff were all very friendly and helpful with any queries we had and the rooms were clean and quite spacious. We had a room on the second floor and as the windows aren't double glazed we found it to be a little noisy with traffic but that didn't affect our sleep. Luton town centre is only a few minutes walk from the hotel and a taxi took us to the airport in about 10 minutes. For the small price we paid we were very happy and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Absolutely nothing to like about this Hotel. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was by far the worst experience I have ever had! This is one scary hotel.

We were kept awake all night by gangs of druggies fighting in the corridor all night. The staff, if there were any did nothing at all and no one answered at reception. I almost called the Police, but I decided to leave early instead. I was terrified and so was my 5 year old.

Not only were this gang of druggies fighting but they were using obscene language and there were some screaming girls saying that they had been raped by the lads outside. I didn't sleep all night and the constant door banging gave me a constant headache for a few days after.

The staff, when I complained on leaving, said that they didn't know anything about it!!! If your care about yourself and your family, DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS HOTEL that is not a hotel, but an inside 'bronx' in the Bronx. This 'hotel' is not for decent people.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a good hotel, local to the city centre! Hotel was kept clean and staff were lovely, rooms were cleaned everyday and stocked with milk, tea and towels. The first two nights was good nights, but last night was attoricous! There was 15-20 people roaming the 3rd floor arguing, banging doors and not to mention the awful smell of cigarettes and marijuana, I had called reception to complain as we were up at 6am for our flight this morning, and nothing was done about the noise. The swearing and banging doors and arguing went on all night until we left this morning, as a customer at the hotel I have been left un-satisfied with the lack of customer care for their customers in regards to complainants. I am now on my way to the airport without any sleep due to the problem not being resolved. This saddens me as I really enjoyed the hotel the first two nights but due to these people not being removed it's very doubtful I would return to the hotel. Other than that problem the hotel is good but that really disheartened me. Thanks.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a room after our flight and prior to our journey home.
We found this one on Booking.com for £45 yes only £45!
The hotel is in the centre of town so perfect for going out for dinner on the evening.
We arrived after 6pm so found parking for free on a single yellow line just round the corner.
The hotel is more personal than your hotel chains and that makes it different in a positive way.
The room was clean and spacious and the bed was really comfy.
All in all a good night's sleep for £45, what more can you ask?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice double room , bed was confortable and the room was clean. We spent just a.few hours to get some rest after a long flight.
Very well located , downtown area in Luton , very easy to get to bus station and airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple