“Birthday treat!”

Villa Ada
Ranked #2 of 358 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Villa Ada is a family run Italian restaurant, established since 1996.We pride ourselves on serving all our dishes cooked from fresh. Our large menu includes fresh fish, steaks, chicken, veal and pasta. Many vegetarian options are available, aswell as gluten free pasta. We also have weekly chefs specials, along with an extensive wine list and homemade desserts. Whether you are looking for just a meal out, romantic dinner for two, friends/family celebrations, or a business meeting, a relaxed and friendly atmosphere awaits you. Should you have any special dietary requirements, please ask to speak to the manager who will be more than happy to advise you. "WINNERS OF LUTON RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR AWARD 2015"
Reviewed 28 September 2018

My boyfriend surprised me with a birthday meal out at this lovely, warm and welcoming little place. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and were very attentive. I had the most AMAZING Sea bream from the specials board I have ever had. It was absolutely delicious and would recommend it if you visit. At the end of the meal the staff surprised me with a bit of cake and a candle whist they came out singing, which was a lovely way to finish off my evening and birthday! Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Took family and friends for wife’s 50th. Had a fantastic evening with flowers and a card from Jane. The food was excellent and the service was very friendly and couldn’t be more accommodating. Had steak which was praised by our friends. Even the teenagers said it was nice. Thanks for putting on a fantastic meal for a very special occasion.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We ordered starters , which was nice nothing special, the main courses on the other hand took about 30 mins , the food was basic the steak was ok , the chips on the another hand were frozen , basic food at expensive prices

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I do travel to Luton many times and this one of my favorites in town.
The atmosphere is good and the food is excellent.

1  Thank americorc
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Great, flavoursome food. Very welcoming, attentive people. We ate very late on Monday evening but still gave us excellent service