“Excellent tea shop”
Review of robbies tea shop

robbies tea shop
Ranked #55 of 358 Restaurants in Luton
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I went in here for the first time recently, my wife recommended it and I'm glad she did, I was very surprised with the choice of snacks etc that they served. The food tasted good, I had scrambled egg on toast and a cup of tea. The staff were friendly and the prices were ok. I would deffo recommend this place to anyone

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Rick B

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Visited here for a snack lunch while in town. Although it was my first visit my friend who is local told me it was the best place and she was not wrong! A good choice of snacks and served by friendly staff and a very good cup of tea! The toasted sandwiches were great. The décor was quaint but the whole place had a charm that you don't find in many 'snack' places.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I always like going to Robbys when I am out with my mum. Nice lunches and tea. Decor is quaint and the only real problem is trying to get a table!

Nice staff and nice food

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This is a great place for a nice sandwich in the town centre and the coffee is great.
Staff are always helpful and friendly the portions are a good size for the money overall great value

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

every time we are in town ,we pop inhere for a cuppa and sarnie..undoubtedly to our mind the best cup of tea in luton ,great sarnnies or rolls and service ..but really could do with more cool air in shop .everybody including staff are over heating .come on MR robbie ,make everybody more comfier ..overheating is not good ..

Date of visit: July 2017