See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we arrived very good service staff well trained and breakfast quality so nice and fresh thank very much 5 out of 5 we will comeback again soon definitely I will recommend all my friends and some family friends as well

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Was OK for the money comfy clean bed good shower room OK, really don't know what people expect for the money, tonight I'm in similar hotel in London £150,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much more do I need to write it was OK for the money

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I normally think that some people slate a Hotel for unknown rerasons but all the other bad reviews are correct about this dump.
Booked in given our key got to the room which was disgusting and not been serviced. We went back to reception and after a while another room was found for us. After that we decided we were in for an unsatisfactory night.
Our new room as very tired no plug for the sink a bulb hanging down by its wire in the celling. (Bathroom)The shower tiles were dirty and cracked. The base of the shower had four cracks in it and there was no anti slip mat and the shower was therefore unusable and dangerous so we did not use it. The extractor fan did not work; the light over the sink did not work.
We reluctantly decided to go to the restaurant. At 7.15 we were the only ones in there. Half the light bulbs were out. The menu was very basic with Pasta, fish and chips and burgers not interesting. We had to order our food at reception. The restaurant looked more like a 1970’s works canteen. The main course was just about acceptable. But half way through eating it our deserts were put on the table by us needless to say they were cold.
There was no point in making a fuss as there was no sight of any management anywhere.
The bar which was meant to be open at 6.00pm never opened. My wife had to go to reception to get us a drink and the receptionist had to serve it. There were only tumblers and no wine glasses so what next.
We were booked for Room and breakfast but decided to give breakfast a miss and will leave first thing.
The young lady on reception was very helpful but very harassed and needed help. In the morning I told the gentleman who said he was not the manager but I later found out he was the boss of everybody. I gave him a rough outline of our stay and the condition of the bathroom. I also said I had no intention of paying for the meal last night as it was so poor and also that we had no intention of eating breakfast although we had paid for it. He was not surprise at what we had said and just accepted it and was not at all interested.

Room Tip: don't book any
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Not sure where to start! I did not stay, this place should have a health and safety warning. First impression that came to mind was the film "Hostel" - I felt extremely vulnerable and unsafe from the moment I drove in the car park. No women around and as a woman traveling alone especially when the key card didn't work and reception was full of sweaty old men partying - I felt if I had of stayed I would probably not make it safely through the night. Smelt like a nursing home, the sofa in reception had no front feet and was wedged on pieces of wood! Carpets filthy and deeply stained. Then here's the best bit - the room next door had been set on fire and it there was a hole in the corridor ceiling where the water was dripping from with a bucket to catch it !!!!! It looked like they had tried to burn the door to smoke someone out of their room !! I took pictures on my phone and decided not to even look in my room - I left the building and went to the Premier Inn down the road - thankfully!! God knows what would have happened during the night if I had stayed at the "quality" skyline

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

What an awful hotel. Unclean, strong smell of drugs on the fist floor. Bar is laughable. Pubic hair on the bathroom walls, linen unclean on the bed and the curtains have suspicious stains up. Avoid at all cost!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple