All reviews coach house birthday party jacuzzi bath secure car park town centre night porter chain hotels lovely hotel an upgrade breakfast was excellent main road luton airport stayed here for one night following morning suite venue function
Reviewed 12 October 2018

The hotel is relatively good for the small town it is in, it won't have high end amenities but I had a restful night for my short stay. No complaints as my expectations were met and I would stay here again if I was in Luton.

Room tip: Not far from Luton train station and town center.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The only venue in Luton to offer bottomless brunch!

Great value for money, £25 for 2 hours. Options are Prosecco or G&T and endless amounts of food. The staff are friendly and not shy about topping up your glass

Great for a girls day out or birthday celebration. I would recommend booking a table in advance.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter had another oarty here. It is a great place for parties. The staff are really friendly. I booked our room rather late so had a small room but it had everything we needed.
The only fault was my pillow was a bit hard.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I held my Baby Shower at the Leaside this weekend just gone and I just wanted to say how well we was looked after, Janine was very attentive and helpful over email prior to the party. The food (hot buffet) was also fantastic and every enjoyed! The room was very clean and well decorated. Thank you very much The Leaside for a fab afternoon!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Trying to find something more tradition, choose to stay for two days in “Lea side”. Very kind staff, nice outside area , you can enjoy your coffee, drink if the weather helps. Peaceful even if it’s really closed to the city center , nice breakfast, delicious kitchen (open at 6 in the afternoon).
Issues: breakfast from 7 to 9 can let you sleep a bit longer , and some works make it noisy during the day... generally like it so much

Date of stay: August 2018