All reviews fish tank eggs cooked to order limited parking afternoon tea lovely hotel lounge area sandwiches town centre car park main road comfy bed member of staff one night stay rob venue
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Used this hotel for a business trip and found it to be very comfortable and the staff very helpful.I would be happy to use this hotel in the future and would also recommend it to others. There is also a great choice at breakfast.

Room tip: Room was very good.
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma S, Front Of House at Icon Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Explore29085975425

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am glad to see you enjoyed the entirety of your stay and will give your compliments to our General Manager. I am very happy to see you enjoyed breakfast, in particular.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Brilliant stay from start to finish. Good Location for airport or train. Hotel modern and very clean. Great choice of food for Breakfast. Staff first class welcoming, friendly, and extremely helpful. Will visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma S, Front Of House at Icon Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Global30912

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

The location of the hotel is within 2 miles of Luton town centre, Luton Train Station and London Luton Airport so I am happy to see this was to your needs.
I will give your compliments to the General Manager who will be happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Great and conveniently located Place. Very friendly welcome both times! Thanks to Camila (I Ithink) at the reception desk, big thumbs up to her. Very pleasant room with comfy bed. Spotlessly clean and well equipped. Quiet, slept very well. Great dining options around the corner. Fun Bar and in-house restaurant. Ample Breakfast. Private parking. Room was 74 pounds cab to airport was 11 pounds.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Plesiosaur

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to see as a returning guest that you enjoyed the entirety of your stay and will give your great feedback to the General Manager.

Thank you for your returning business and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Front Of House Team

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Lovely hotel, friendly staff. The only fault I can say is some of the lights didn’t work in the room. However still and enjoyable stay and would stay again if needed and would recommend to others. Great location too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma S, Front Of House Team at Icon Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Becky D

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am glad to see you enjoyed the entirety of your stay.

If you ever have any maintenance queries or any other requests during your stay please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 reception team that will be happy to assist wherever possible.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Hotel was in a great location central for all shops bars restaurants, staff were very friendly, room was very nice, we didn't eat or drink at the bar in the hotel that was only because we had arranged else where. Overall it was a very pleasant stay and would stay again.

Room tip: Room was fine
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Companion767495

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
The hotel is in the prime location for many of our guests so I am happy to see this was to our needs. Thank you for your compliments on staff, I will give your great feedback to our General Manager.

I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon to enjoy our Authentic Italian restaurant and Pizzeria and our Icon Hour between 6pm and 7pm that has up to 50% on drinks.

Front Of House Team