“Coffee and crepe with classmate ”

NuCrema Crepes and Coffee
Ranked #146 of 358 Restaurants in Luton
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time to this coffee shop and we loved it! The crepe was well presented, tasty and filling. The staff are friendly and supportive. Can't wait to treat my family there. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Saw that please on my previous visit of the Mall, but was in a rush, so remembered it to come next time. Its at the end of the Mall so a bit hard to find it, but I'm happy I did. Had a crepe with chocolate and banana and a coffee. The crepe was delicious and decent size, you can see the photo. For its size it's quite cheap as £3.50 Will definitely come again as they've got big choice of savoury crepes as well.

Date of visit: June 2018