“Best shisha in town”
Review of The Engine

The Engine
Ranked #133 of 358 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: - The Engine Luton - American Diner - Shisha Shack - Coffee Shop Red Rooster Peri Peri - Desserts (Halal Food)
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I come here quite regularly and have tried and tested pretty much everything on the menu. As a shishaholic from personal experience they have by far the best shisha in Luton and arguably better than most lounges in London. The staff are very welcoming and service is always great. It is always busy on weekends like most shisha lounges and generally busy throughout the week. It’s definitely worth a visit if you love shisha!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

If I could have given more then 5 I would have as the food and service was amazing. A group of us went for my daughters 14th Birthday party and everyone loved the food. We had all the 1st floor to ourselves which they helped to decorate and let us stay as long as we needed.
Thumbs up to the manager as he was amazing and if only all places had managers like him. I would recommend everyone to pop in to The Engine as you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Lovely refurb however be warned the meat is halal this is not advertised and it was only when i did a quick search online and then asked a member of staff was i aware. Halloumi wrap was nice but not a great deal of veg choice.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Food was so delicious, reply enjoyed this vist as it was different, not many places do a roast dinner these days! They do pasta too which was very nice. If only lasagne was added to the menu however will still be visiting again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I don't think I saw any of the staff members smile during my dinner visit! We ordered a chicken pasta and a chicken steak with chips. Food arrived fairly quickly but I couldn't stomach my pasta as it was drowning in oil! I asked the main waiter (I'm assuming the manager) to drain the oil and was very rude! We were sitting right opposite the kitchen view and he told the cook to just change the plate! Chicken steak was dry with just cheap bbq sauce squirted over the top. Cutlery smelt so bad as they were left wet in tissues..would NOT recommend! There were two other tables in there at the time and their food was sent back to the kitchen too.

Date of visit: August 2018