All reviews hot drinks free tea and coffee lift working a city centre hotel cooked english breakfast single room late night arrival public car park budget hotel friendly receptionist lobby area bargain price free wifi breakfast included iron and ironing board room was spacious would stay again
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with this hotel, upon my arrival I was greeted by a friendly receptionist who was very helpful. My room was very spacious and very clean, no A/C but that didn’t matter, the room was very clean, breakfast was very nice, it was help yourself breakfast. The hotel is close to the town centre.I would like to say a big thank you to the cleaners for keeping the hotel clean and tidy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Thistleexpress, General Manager at Thistle Express Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. I have shared your feedback with my team and every one is overwhelmed. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I expected the hotel to be nice given the photos, but it was even better than I expected. Small rooms, yes, but everything inside is really high quality, sparkling clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast is just great, WiFi is fast and trouble-free, bathrooms are modern and comfortable. The paid early check-in option is reasonable and very, very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Thistleexpress, General Manager at Thistle Express Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback and delighted to receive such raving feedback. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Great city centre location,but make sure you use the postcode for the car park next to the hotel NOT the hotel postcode,this postcode takes you underneath the hotel and unless you have been b4 u will never find it.Pillows are terrible too.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback and sorry to hear that you did not like our pillows. We did provide on our website the second post code for directions. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This is the most friendly, value for money hotel I've ever stayed at and will definitely be back. Could not rate it any more highly and if I could I would. They go way above and beyond in every way and it was an absolute please to stay with them. Best customer service I have ever seen.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback and delighted to receive such raving feedback.Team is absolutely overwhelmed. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I needed an overnight stay near the university and booked this hotel. What a great find. Clean, warm, lovely staff. Camille on reception is a true gem and a credit to the company.
My only gripes were the charge for parking and the lack of tea making facilities although there are facilities for this in reception.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Thistleexpress, General Manager at Thistle Express Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback and excellent rating. Hoping to see you soon.