“good service good food”
Review of Go Coffee

Go Coffee
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Luton
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Excellent food preparation no complaints
admittedly we had to wait for a table but this is always a good sign
staff quite attentive
enjoyed the breakfast and choice of coffee available

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The organic coffee has a nice flavour
I enjoined my coffee, will be back for more...Miglior coffee a Londra. Grazie mile.....

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The place was very busy we had to wait to get a table... we didn't mind waiting at the end because the food was excellent and the green smoothie
Was the best thing I have ever discovered the only criticism was the lwait.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast and it really let the place down . Looked as if it had been sitting for a while (dry)
Definitely could get better else where . The staff where very friendly and the place was clean .
Nice coffee and my friend had a pretty good tostie.
Would come back (for coffee)
But not for breakfast.
Given 3 stars just because of the staff being friendly.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I went in last week, was quite busy but managed to get a seat. Food and service was very good, I thought it was pretty good value too - certainly would recommend it!