See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I found out with surprise that easyjet airlines also owns some hotels! This one is conveniently located in Luton town, near the airport. There is a handy public parking in the back of the hotel, free from 6pm until 8am!
This is similar to French "Formula One" hotels, except that it gives you more in terms of towels, ensuite room etc.
There was no window in the room and the TV didn't appear to work ;)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Sukhmeen K, Front Office Manager at easyHotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to review us.
I am happy to see that we met your expectations on your stay.
As a budget hotel we aim to provide comfortable stay at great price.

Regarding Tv please accept my apologies, I wish you would have reported to reception and we would be more than happy to help you.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before an early morning flight from Luton - never again! The room is really basic, no room to move, toilet and shower like an airplane toilet cubicle, smelled of badly of urine which made the room smell. Despite the reviews saying the room was air conditioned it was like a sweat box and worse still no ventilation or window to open. I know it said budget hotel but I wouldn't recommend. By the way- don't put the postcode in the satnav - it will take you to a pedestrianised area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to review us.
I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations.
Regarding AC, I wish you would have reported to reception and we would be more than happy to adjust it for you as the controllers are at reception.
I have already shared your review about cleanliness to housekeeper management team to make sure it will not happen again in the future.

I hope it will not prevent you from coming back and give us another chance.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I knew this was super low budget but that's why I chose it for first and last nights in London to be close to the airport. My first night was fine. Room 5, close to reception. I knew there were no windows. I knew what I was getting in for. The room was shoebox size but the bathroom surprisingly larger than I expected. There was an air-conditioner that worked which was very important with no windows for cooling or ventilation. It was an acceptable trade off for the price. On my second stay, I decided never again. The room was on the first floor. I paid the same price as my previous stay, but the room was even smaller. The tv did not work. The bathroom was the size of plain bathroom and the drain was clogged. It took half an hour for the water in the tiny sink to drain. There was no AC in this room and if you turned on all the lights, which you had to to be able to see anything without windows, you cooked. I slept naked with a wet towel over me in order to be cool enough to sleep. Actually, turning off the lights did cool the room. I could clearly hear the "activities" of the couple in the room next to me. I left as soon as possible in the morning.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor near reception seem to be the only ones that are bearable
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank klovetotravel

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to review us on TripAdvisor.
I am really sorry to see that your second stay was not as good as first time and we did not met your expectations.
I wish you would have reported to reception and we could adjust the room temperature as it is centrally controlled.

I hope it will not prevent you from coming back and give us another chance.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

What can I say about this hole. An absolute shower from the moment I walked in. No windows. TV no bigger than a beer mat. Piss stained shower curtain. Roof tile missing exposing pipes and wires. Other than that it’s s**t hot.

It could be sold to parents of troubled children so they can send there kids there when they misbehave to show them what prison would be like. You heard it here first guys

If you’re looking for a truly demoralising hotel experience, look no further.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Kiddy2501
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Very small room, fits a small double bed with a small walkway to the door. No windows. Very hot in the room. Bathroom ok, decor the same as Easyjet airplanes. Basic clean, bed was okay. Walls extremely thin, could just about hear the people in the room next door breathing! Two plugs next to bed and a very old TV with basic channels. Free wifi. Good if you want to have a rest and not get any sleep. We paid £100 for 2 people for one night and airport parking. Will not bother next time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Sukhmeen K, Front Office Manager at easyHotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your time to review us on TripAdvisor
I am happy to see that we meet your expectations, as a budget hotel we keep things sample and make it value for money.
Just to confirm that £100.00 payment was not only for room, It was including long stay airport car park, which is under different management.

Looking forward to welcome you back in future.