Hilton Garden Inn Luton North
US$83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$73
US$94
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$115
  • Bar/Lounge
US$81
PremierInn.com
1,302 results
All reviewsstayed herepark and flybusiness parklaundry roomgood sizetaxi servicefamily roombusiness tripthe hotel is cleanwould stay againgood nights sleepself servicebed was very comfortableone night staychecking infollowing morningnight's sleep
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I use this hotel regularly when working in Luton. The hotel is always spotless, and staff friendly and efficient.
It's a pretty standard, but good quality hotel.
The breakfasts are great, full self serve options inc a waffle maker if you are feeling indulgent.
I have never really enjoyed the evening meals there, they lack in options and quality. There is a microwave room though, so you can buy a frozen meal from the little shop behind reception (or bring your own food in). The room has plates and cutlery etc. it's so nice to be able to do this when working away.
The hotel doesn't have anything near to by foot, but the are local shops a few percent away by car.

The one big problem I have with this hotel is the polyester duvet cover on the bed! It gots ridiculously hot. I ask for an extra cotton sheet Which helps a little.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank sazb_80
DeanRigby, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear sazb_80,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review following your recent stay with us. I am really pleased that you enjoy staying with us and that you find my team to be friendly and efficient.

Great to see that you enjoy the famous Hilton Garden Inn breakfast and I would urge you to try the fantastic waffles on your next visit to the Hotel. I am sorry that you don�t enjoy dining with us in the evening, we do have a new menu with a large selection of dishes which now includes daily specials which we receive some excellent guest feedback about.

The duvet cover that we use is specifically designed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer however we are happy to provide an additional cotton top sheet if it is not to your liking.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback and I very much look forward to welcoming back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have no complaints whatsoever with this hotel. We stayed here last weekend for my sister's hen do. We were travelling to Thorpe Park the next day, but were staying in Luton to be near family that were joining us. The service and rooms are without fault.

When we arrived on the Friday evening, we were greeted warmly and checked in very quickly. We were given a run down on breakfast and bar times and given opportunity to ask any questions. They also have a brilliant pantry section where they have things you may have forgotten like toothbrush, deodorant,etc. as well as snack food, ready meals, drinks and ice cream! The reception is 24 hours so you just take it to the desk to pay.

You have a fridge in your room for anything you buy and there are guest microwave areas and places to do your own laundry if you like. There are ice making facilities and tea and coffee in the room.

We did not use the gym, but it looked very nice. Parking was free and the location is very quiet as it is set off of the main road near residential properties and offices.

The rooms were large and very comfortable. There are adjustable mattresses so you just turn a dial and adjust the pressure between firm and soft - never seen something like that before! The bathrooms were large and the shower was huge! Nice Neutrogena products as well!

Everything was clean and tidy and very modern.

Breakfast was amazing! You have a choice of fruit, yoghurt, cooked breakfast, porridge, cereal, waffles, all different breads for toast, juices, teas and coffees - you'd struggle to find something missing from this buffet!

I would not hesitate to stay here again and will recommend to everyone I know!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jenna D
DeanRigby, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear ooky84…

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your “perfect Stay”

I am so pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and had the opportunity to experience so many of the fantastic facilities we have to offer here at the Hilton Garden Inn.

I hope that you had lots of fun at Thorpe Park and your sister's wedding goes well.

My team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for one night. Check in was smooth and easy and the reception area is very inviting, so much so that I would go back for a bite to eat or drinks with friends. There was a fire roaring away, with comfy seating and a lovely ambiance.

The room was very spacious and effortlessly clean. There is no bath, but it does have a double shower. There are also complimentary Neutrogena toiletries, which was completely unexpected for a 3 star rated property!

I found the room to be a little cool. To be honest, I think it says more about me than the actual temperature, because I tend to have my heating at home on at least 24/25c! I called reception and a wonderful chap was up to have a look in less than 3 minutes. 2 minutes after he had left, he returned with an additional radiator. It was oil filled which gives a much nicer heat that convector heaters, so again this impressed me.

The facilities in the room were great. Complimentary wi-fi, tea and coffee making facilities, good choice of television channels and occasional furniture.

I opted to order room service for dinner. It came very quickly was beautifully presented. I was very happy with the quality of the food and the choices available.

I did not have breakfast, even though I had paid for it because to be perfectly honest, I was still full from the night before! That said, judging by the rest of my experience, I am sure it was very good.

The staff at this hotel are superb. I only came across 3 members of staff during my short stay, but they were all helpful, friendly, professional and caring.

I got a great deal by calling the hotel directly and I have to say that I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Shuttersonthebeach

Dear Shuuteronthebeach…

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review following your recent visit to the hotel.

It is great to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your experience with us and I am pleased that you found us to be excellent value for money.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to my team and very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

We booked this hotel near Luton airport as we had an early flight and wanted to leave our car. All together a great deal for £89, including taxi transfers to and from the airport!!!

The room was a good size and very modern and clean and the bed was very comfortable with an adjustable mattress.

We were able to leave our car parked right outside the hotel while we were away and the transfers to and from the airport couldn't be easier. When we checked in we were asked what time we would like our taxi for the following morning and also given number to phone when we landed upon our return to arrange a return taxi. We phoned as we were coming through customs and the taxi was waiting for us by the time we got outside...simple!

We would definately use this hotel again if we have a flight from Luton.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HappyDazeScotland

Dear HappyDazeScotland…

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review following your recent stay with us. I am really pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our park & fly package to be great value for money.

Thank you for your comments regarding the quality of the bedroom, I hope you had fun adjusting the mattress on the Garden Inn Sleep System bed.

I am really pleased that all aspects of your park and fly experience went smoothly and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Bring your own refreshments , this place could not be more inconvenient . The staff were unhelpful and rude , the first word was sorry , when I arrived at 11pm on a Saturday night . I was told that no refreshment was available , and then expected me to fill a form , and then wait for the idiot on the computer to stop playing whatever it was and after more than 10 minutes I finally got my key to the room I had already booked and paid for online . No bar , restaurant or even warm drink was available . When I looked for breakfast the following morning , I was given the most unpalatable microwaved fare with undrinkable coffee , and told to be grateful because it was complimentary ( for 72 pounds , nothing is complimentary ) , due to the breakfast bar being closed at 6.30 am . Parking I only found out after placing my booking was several miles away , and I was told I could pay a further 5 pounds a day for parking at the hotel , if I did not like this inconvenience !! Staff were robotically unhelpful and insulting , suggesting that I did not understand the concept of The Garden Inn . ( No Food , Drink or Refreshment available after a 5hour drive ) A new concept to me entirely and not the way I had planned my journey to the airport .How very rude , I understood fully that I had been totally misled about the quality and location of the Hotel by the website on which it was advertised . Avoid at all costs , any positve review of this place is unworthy . Better facilities are available at Service stations for free . Try the Holiday Inn , at least you get what you pay for , and the staff are polite . Shame I had to give them 1 star for anything . Unbelievable in this day and age .

Room Tip: Go somewhere else !
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank domddom
DeanRigby, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear domddom….

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us last weekend. I am extremely disappointed that we have failed to meet your expectations on this occasion and that you have felt it necessary to post such a negative review of your experience.

I am sorry that you didn’t appreciate the brand of Hilton Garden Inn and the many fantastic facilities we have to offer. Although we do not offer a food menu after 10.00pm we do have an extensive range of snacks, ready meals and beverages available in the Pavilion Pantry which is available 24hrs a day.

My team and I pride ourselves of the level of service and hospitality we deliver here at the Hilton Garden Inn Luton and I am sorry that you didn’t feel this during your brief stay with us.

Thank you for your comment regarding the parking situation, we do offer a range of park & fly packages through our travel agent partners which include both parking here at the hotel and also off site at a reduced rate and having checked your booking I can see that you had chosen to park off site on this occasion, I am pleased that my team were able to offer you reduced rate parking here at the hotel to save your further inconvenience.

Whilst I appreciate from your comments that we may not be your first choice of hotel on your next visit to Luton I wish you well for the future.