“Still going strong. Highly recommended”
Review of The Cowshed

The Cowshed
Ranked #12 of 378 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Description: A humble burger joint serving good burgers, good beer and moderately good banter!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have visited the Cowshed in excess of 15 times since it opened. I recently visited over the Bank Holiday weekend and continue to be impressed with the fantastic customer service and quality of the food. The restaurant always has a great atmosphere and the food is always delicious. The quality of the burgers, brioche bun and fries is always good and, in my opinion, the Cowshed is better than similar restaurants in the big cities. The menu choices change with the different specials and there is a great selection of drinks including some unusual ales/lagers. I look forward to visiting again and the Cowshed is always my venue of choice for work events and friend/family celebrations. It is the best place to eat in Scarborough! Remember to make a reservation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was really nice - a bit longer a wait than we would have thought, but that's just proof that we are not the only one who like these burgers. Everything fresh, nice mood, friendly people. I really liked the homemade coleslaw. :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went there with my mum and dad and the food was amazing the service brill and the staff are just so friendly hope to go back soon .

1  Thank Ray2561
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a walk out of the centre of Scarborough to find this ‘burger place’ after reading previous reviews. What a find, nice atmosphere and marvellous food and such unusual burgers, but what was nice is that we had two thinner burgers with the topping in the middle.
Good choice of local bottled beers and staff helpful making the right choice of beer.

A really good all round experience and the best meal we had in our 7 days touring around Yorkshire.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a fantastic buffalo chicken burger, super crisp and juicy with a piquant house made hot sauce and creamy/tangy blue cheese dip. What a great interpretation of the classic hot wings combination. The house IPA with its light citrus notes really complemented the richness and spice of the food.