Superb welcome from Nicola. Especially as we arrived much later than the other guests as we had driven up from Liverpool after work. Had the 2 floors of the balcony suite . Fantastic accommodation. Brilliant views . If you're looking for a quirky place to stay look no further. Had a fab day/night in Scarbs too. Location is literally 5 mins walk from centre . So left the car alone all weekend. Great little micro pub 3 mins walk away, The Stumble Inn, serving locally brewed ales. Huge Sainsbury's 2 mins away for all your self catering needs. It was a birthday/ wedding anniversary double celebration for us and this place made it a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Windmill, just a 5 minute walk from the bustling town centre of Scarborough, its busy railway station and close to the iconic Stephen Joseph Theatre which hosts regular plays and concerts throughout the year. The Windmill, is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is the last remaining windmill in Scarborough offering quality self-catering and bed & breakfast accommodation with limited free parking. We have three king-size four poster rooms overlooking the courtyard and 2 lovely Suites in The Windmill itself; the Balcony Suite, for adventurous adults with a head for heights, and the lower Windmill Madeline Suite which is more spacious. We also have two single storey cottages in the courtyard, one cater for up to 5 people and the other for 4 people. So the choice is yours - you can cater for yourselves or be catered for with a hearty breakfast in The Windmill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Windmill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windmill Bed And Breakfast
- The Windmill Hotel Scarborough