“Superb”

Sabroso Burrito and Nacho Bar
Ranked #112 of 400 Restaurants in Scarborough
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have visited Sobroso on a number of occasions since opening. The staff (family run) are all lovely and extremely helpful. You are able to have takeaway or eat inside or outside and they deliver. The interior is colourful and fun and the whole place is very inviting and clean. I normally opt for the Chicken Burrito which is delicious and very filling. There is a mega choice of fillings so it always ends up being a really tasty meal!

I would highly recommend the deal whereby you get a Burrito (there is alternatives), dip, nachos, drink and a dessert. The homemade cakes have always been exception especially the cheesecakes. I recently had the strawberry cheesecake which was delicious. The price for this deal is great quality.

I look forward to visiting Sabroso again very soon. I really hope it is a success as it deserves to be!

1  Thank James M

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Having been to mexican restaurants all over the world, I obviously had to try the new one that opened up round the corner from my house.

Cannot recommend it high enough. I had the beef burrito and it was super tasty. Mrs had the pulled pork rice box. We both opted for extra peppers and onions to add a bit of crunch.

Both kids had the loaded nacho meal with cake and a drink.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Can it be as good as my fave well-known taco take away place.... Yes.... Infact it is 100 times better!
Wow. Just wow.
The taste of these items (and ive tried them all haha) is amazing. Its like a party in my mouth. My all time fave. Great quality, great prices, friendly staff. Love it.

1  Thank deanna y
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We had a Spicy chicken burrito, and a barbecue pulled pork plate of Nachos with a host of fresh toppings. A great selection of hot and cold drinks finishing with cake of the day which was chilli chocolate cake. The Grandkids were entertained with work sheets and crayons provided by Sabroso, so us adults had a lovely relaxing meal. Highly recommended! Thank you everyone, we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Debra C
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Made a phone order and i could go and collect instantly, i had a beautiful vege burrito (always nice to have some vege options!) followed by tortilla chips with home made guacmole and finished with a very tasty slice of lemon and poppy seed cake.
The price was very reasonable for the portion size and i would reccomend this to anyone who is looking for mexican food in scarborough!

1  Thank Jack B