“Delightful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
Courtyard Garden
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rachel W
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 15 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Such a delightful, charming holiday accommodation. We were thrilled with this TripAdvisor find of Puffins in Sidmouth, Devon. The house provided excellent facilities, comfort, tranquility and relaxation superbly. It was perfect for us to escape the hubbub of every day for a little while. We shall be back without a doubt!

23 Jul 2018
Thankyou so much. It is so rewarding to know that I have created the kind of holiday home that enables most of my Guests to have the sort of break that everyone deserves! I look forward to your next visit.
Best Wishes Liz
burkeUk
uk
“Super sunny stay 😎”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Took my 2 grandchildren for a short stay. We all enjoyed the homely feel and children's toys etc; even a body board!
Will be back soon if Liz will have us?

17 Jul 2018
I am so pleased you all enjoyed yourselves. Did you all use the Body Board?!!
Thankyou for your review and I will certainly look forward to hearing from you again. Best Wishes Liz
139celiak
Burlington, Canada
“The great reviews you read are correct.”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Everything you need Liz has provided.The welcoming cream tea on arrival,the flowers and so many other friendly touches makes you feel at home and relaxed.The location near The Byes makes the walk to the centre of town quiet and interesting.Coastal walks are right from the cottage.This place is perfect for children also.If I am in the area again it is somewhere I would return to again.

2 Jul 2018
It was lovely to read your review and rewarding to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay so much especially as you had travelled such a long way. Most of The Southwest Coast Path is stunning and the East Devon Section certainly doesn't disappoint! Thankyou Celia for appreciating Puffins, you would be both very welcome to stay again. Best wishes.
Eas
Grace D
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Stayed here with a friend for 3 nights. The cottage was delightful - it was spotlessly clean, had everything you could want including a cream tea, fresh flowers and Prosecco on arrival. We went on some stunning walks in the local area - full details of the walks and other places of interest were all in the cottage which was really useful. The cottage is a short, flat walk from the local shops and the seafront - perfect location! We will definitely be returning!

27 May 2018
Great. I am so pleased you both enjoyed Puffins, Sidmouth and the beautiful East Devon scenery. I hope you don't mind if I take this opportunity to inform future Guests that I have now upgraded the TV !
I look forward to your next stay and thankyou for all your lovely comments.
Best wishes Liz
Christine...
“Review on 6 The Puffins”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We have rented houses in Sidmouth before so know the whole area well. We wanted a little base not far from the sea front that was clean and comfy. Puffins was just that. The Byes were new to us and a delight. Very friendly place. The cottage had a very comfortable bed and hot water a plenty.Kitchen had everything we needed and a nice dinng area.
The only thing I missed was a really big comfy sofa but they have done their best with the space available. Really missed Wi-Fi as well. This is a really truthful personal preferences and wouldn't stop me coming again. We had a lovely time there and felt very welcome.

7 Jun 2018
Thankyou for your comments. I am really pleased you enjoyed Puffins and found The Byes and appreciate your feedback re sofa and WIFI. As you mention , I have tried to do the best with the lounge furniture but t still look out for a small soft sofa! I had hoped our new IKEA Store might have come up trumps! As for WIFI I can only apologise at present.
It's great to hear you would stay again and I look forward to hearing from you. Thankyou for looking after the Cottage.Best wishes Liz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing