“Takeaway heaven!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner fancied some proper Italian style food and passed this place on our way so thought we'd give it a go. We were not disappointed! I am in love with the goats cheese pizza I ordered and my partner's carbonara was just as delicious. Quick and reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the 2nd time and it was still as delicious as the first time (last summer) !! Booked in a table of 6 on a Friday night really busy night everyone enjoyed their dishes especially the kids who had pizzas highly recommend this place .

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Bland tasteless raw slop. Visited for lunch purchased 2 pizzas for £22 one of which was raw and greasy the other was raw and had no flavour whatsoever!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Having decided to have dinner here one evening, we were subsequently disappointed in our food.
The starter of garlic prawns was tasteless with no flavour at all in the very watery juice. The bread accompanying the dish was a slice with a tiny drizzle of olive oil!! At a price of £8 I would have expected much better quality.

The main of chicken risotto again had no seasoning and became an effort to eat. The spaghetti bolognaise was ok.
The service however was good, warm, welcoming and attentive.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Wow! My husband and I treated ourselves to lunch at this wonderful restaurant. We were thoroughly impressed. The restaurant itself is warm and welcoming, the waitress was lovely and the food outstanding! Authentic Italian food, wonderful service in great surroundings.....what more can you ask for?!! Many thanks will definitely return and we highly recommend to all.