“First class doughnuts”

Sidmouth Doughnut Deli
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Sidmouth
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Takeaway, serving Doughnuts, Waffles and Crepes. Hot drinks and cold drinks
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent doughnuts Excellent service
Friendly kind happy service
The doughnuts and waffles are hot not too sweet and not at all greasy cooked while you wait a real indulgent treat
We have guiltily visited several times

Lynnmf_12, Owner at Sidmouth Doughnut Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Thank you for the lovely comments so glad you enjoyed your visit to Doughnut Deli Lynn

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Ok So I did a review on this place last year but I really felt to be absolutely sure that they’re as good as I said they were I needed to eat some more. Well rest assured they’re as yummy as they were last year BUT as any good trip advisor knows you really need to revisit places yearly to ensure those standards remain high. So there is a high probability that I will be returning to taste them again but only in order to let you good people know of course. I’m definitely not going back because they’re awesome.....nope....its purely for doing good reviews. Sorry forgot to take pictures I was eager to ‘sample’ them before they went cold.

Lynnmf_12, Owner at Sidmouth Doughnut Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you. WonkyWanderers (love the name!) so much for your lovely review, glad you came back and reviewed Doughnut Deli again and found the same standards and great taste! Enjoy your wandering Lynn

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Good food and friendly service. ate here and it looked lovely and people seemed to enjoy it, kids loved the donuts

Lynnmf_12, Owner at Sidmouth Doughnut Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments, glad you enjoyed the doughnuts

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Sidmouth last year when our baby was just 5 weeks old. We stumbled across the Doughnut Deli just when we needed a sugar fix!
The doughnuts were scrumptious and the lady that served me was a delight.
I think back so fondly to that day in Sidmouth... the sunshine, our first family holiday and those amazing doughnuts by the sea!

Lynnmf_12, Owner at Sidmouth Doughnut Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for the lovely comments, so pleased you enjoyed your visit to the Doughnut Deli and our lovely town.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My partner and I visited the area for the day and decided on some doughnut from this place as they smelt delicious. We approached and ordered 4 doughnuts and were told we could have them for free as it was their 6 year (I think) anniversary. This was incredibly generous and kind. The doughnuts were lovely. We did order a toffee sauce to go with it which we could not eat as it was so thick it would not stick to the doughnuts, but we enjoyed the warm doughnuts none the less :-) Thank you for your generosity.

Lynnmf_12, Owner at Sidmouth Doughnut Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

You are welcome, sorry about the sauce being so thick, it is the cold weather. I will be placing it near the heaters till the weather warms up. Spring will be here soon!!