“Delicious homemade ice cream”
Review of Taste of Sidmouth

Taste of Sidmouth
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sidmouth
Description: Taste of Sidmouth is a Coffee Shop and Ice Cream Parlour in Market Place, Sidmouth. The luxury Ice Cream is made on the premises, has won awards from Taste of the West including Best Ice Cream 2010 for our Mango Yoghurt Ice Cream and has won national awards from the Ice Cream Alliance. The portion sizes are very generous and feedback from our customers is very positive! We also supply coffees, teas, other hot and cold drinks, cakes, scones, tea cakes, light lunches and strive to give each customer a friendly and efficient service. We are open Mon-Sat 10am-5pm and Sun 10.30am-5pm.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I visited here for ice creams while visiting Sidmouth. The attraction of homemade ice cream was a great appeal to us. He had a Rum & Raisin and I the Nutella flavour. The taste and creaminess of these ice creams was excellent and they were served in a quality biscuit style cone. The ice creams were of a generous size for the price paid £2.95 each.
We would certainly visit again for a delicious homemade ice cream from Taste.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Had heard about this shop from my sister, oh my goodness! For anyone who loves ice cream like I do you will be spoilt for choice. Gorgeously good!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Café which specialises in homemade ice cream, but serves other food and drink. There was a short queue when I visited but I was quickly served. There is a selection of about 16 flavours of homemade ice cream. When I asked about their famous Ferrero Rocher ice cream, she gave me a sample, it was amazing. However I settled in salted caramel and honeycomb. It was served in a huge tube with very generous portions. Very rich and creamy. There's indoor seating and a couple of seats outside. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited with a friend whilst staying in Sidmouth, we sat in the cafe to eat our ice creams there is a huge variety and making a choice wasn't easy. In the end we had mango yoghurt which is an award winning flavour, and it certainly deserved the award one of the nicest ice creams I have tasted. The staff are friendly and the portions served are generous for a modest charge.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality, great selection of flavours coupled with the fact the ice creams portions are extremely generous which would explain the long queue at the door but well worth the wait. Highly recommend if you want quality and quantity.