“DELICIOUS DINNER AGAIN!”

Ranked #16 of 82 Restaurants in Sidmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Pea Green Boat sits on Sidmouth esplanade overlooking the sea. Relaxed seaside eating is what you can expect.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very small restaurant on the front, overlooking the sea, in Sidmouth. We had been walking with alpacas, then down to the Pea Green Boat for sustenance. My 2nd visit here. Great atmosphere, because it is so compact, my daughter and I had lots of freshly cooked seafood and fantastic gins and our partners had pizzas. It wasn't cheap, but it was delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Small but welcoming. Fresh food cooked well with an excellent menu. I had salmon linguine which was cooked well and very tasty. The pizzas looked amazing. Good host very attentive.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a small and reasonably priced restaurant that does not compromise on the quality of food offered. Squeezed between the big hotels on the front, the Pea Green is a no nonsense place to get a surprisingly good meal. It is "intimate" (tight) at the tables but lends itself well to the informal atmosphere. Would recommend to anybody looking for a great meal as part of an easy evening.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had an early dinner at Pea Green Boat. My table had a seaview which I really enjoyed. The staff was friendy and the pizza tasty, though a bit too cheesy for my taste.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Food served here was tasty and well prepared but the portions were quite mean and we left hungry. At the price charged I did not think that it at all represented fair value. Staff were pleasant, as was the venue.