“Excellent service and food”

Bill’s Welwyn restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday lunchtime, restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere. Service was faultless. We had a sharing plate as a starter, Caesar salad and sirloin steak for main. Everything was cooked well. Would definelty visit if I was looking for somewhere to eat in WGC.

BillsRestaurant, Operations Manager at Bill’s Welwyn restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Hi Nigel
Great to hear such positive feedback from your visit, thanks very much.
Hope to keep you smiling for many more visits to come.
See you soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Made an impromptu visit here as wanted somewhere for brunch. Just squeezed in before the noon shut off for ordering from the breakfast menu. I had the smashed avocado on toast. 2 toast with lovely ripe avocado, poached eggs and bacon. Although the poached eggs where a little over done, I really enjoyed it. My husband had the full breakfast, which he said was very good, with good tasty sausages. The coffees were lovely, perfectly hitting the spot, so much that we ordered a second lot. I really liked the place. Very eclectic and quirky. The staff were very attentive. Only negative for me was they have light shade that hang right down low over the table. Might be nice for ambiance, but not for me as a migraine suffer. I'll go back and pick a no light over table, table.
Very enjoyable brunch.

Hi Ann
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit, I am glad that you enjoyed it.
We have lots of other tables that are low light free so make sure you choose your seat next visit
See you soon
Thanks

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious meal , friendly staff and great service.
Had the pan fried chicken with truffle and wild mushrooms.It was well seasoned and beautifully presented dish.I had the Melting Chocolate
Bombe for dessert .
It should be renamed as 'death by chocolate ! It's a chocoholic's fix !

Would definitely recommend this restaurant !

Hi Maneesha
Thank you for recommending us so highly, that chocolate bombe is a winner nationwide so glad you enjoyed it.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon
Thanks

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place !
Was looking for breakfast and came across Bill’s.
Impeccable service from all the staff , great breakfast and you can’t get fresher orange juice than this !
Overall, I felt well looked after & I left happier than I went in.
Will definitely recommended & will be back to try the evening menu.

BillsRestaurant, Operations Manager at Bill’s Welwyn restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Good Morning Colin
Thank you so much for your review, it is really lovely to read that you obviously had a really great time with us, we are glad that you found us!

Please be sure to mention this on your next visit so we can be sure to great you to something nice as a way of thanks for your recommendation.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon

Many Thanks

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

What a lovely surprise, hadn’t heard of bills although it’s a chain! Great menu very varied from burgers to Thai green curry to steak,amazing house champagne!!
Food great quality, service wonderful, friendly welcoming staff
My husband mentioned it was our anniversary and as we left we were given a beautifully wrapped box of Marc de champagne truffles! What a lovely touch, cheers guys we’ll be back

Good Morning

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, I am really pleased that you found us and enjoyed the variety of food and our champagne during your visit, it sounds like you had an amazing time.

Please be sure to mention next time you visit as we would love to treat you to a complimentary glass of something nice.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon

Many Thanks