“Nice food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Some food might be spicy. Tandoori chicken, the pilau rice and garlic nan are good. Will go back and try other food.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We went as a large group from work and they had no problem seating us (a Thursday evening). There is a very large menu and it took some time to decide what to go for. Amongst all of the standard dishes, there were maybe 15-20 more original ones, most of which I hadn't seen elsewhere. The food was all very tasty, but I did feel they were trying to be unneccessarily trendy with some things, for example my curry was served in a mini metal bucket, similar to how chips are often served in pubs nowadays. All this achieved was making it more difficult to spoon it out as you got nearer the bottom, the standard metal bowls you get in Indians would have been far better!

Since it was a work thing, someone else was picking up the bill, so I couldn't comment on value, hence my average rating for this element.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Nice food, first tried through takeaway and then visited last week. Was a quiet weekday night, service was slow. Wonder how it will be on a busy night. But food was very tasty!!! Our local regular now.

1  Thank NilaSai
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here for years and always had superb food, sadly, the service has always struggled to achieve 'average'.

A couple of months ago they got rinsed by the public health, and by all accounts quite fairly.

So, my birthday, where to eat? Let's give it a go! We were so, not disappointed!! The food, I had the lamb naga, was ,As always, sublime BUT the service was beyond reproach! Attentive, swift and so eager to please.

Ok, they had fallen short but that is past, give them another chance, if for no other reason than the food. Don't do the 'Usual' curry house fare, try their Bangladeshi dishes, you won't be disappointed!

10/10, very, very good!

We shall be back very soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Food very good, staff friendly. Can't wait to find someone to go with as my husband doesn't eat Indian food. Place feels comfortable but does get busy at times. Can get take away