“Lovely staff and great food at a very good price”

Seasons Garden Centre
Ranked #236 of 462 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Staff in the cafe as so friendly and helpful. Food is great value for money. Great for lunch for just some tea and cake!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visited again for lunch, second time this year. Given the great quality of coffee-time food and drink consumed in the past, thought my last experience of dried up lunch was a one off.
Staff lovely as ever, but the only thing I really fancied was sausage and chips. I have never seen sausages look so "artificial", and the chips were dry. My companion seemed to enjoy her lunch, though. Did not think to enquire.
This place really needs to up its game, and probably cutting down on the number of dishes available would help.
There is a vast dining area, and only half a dozen tables were occupied when we were there. Says it all....
Come on, Kitchen and Management! Live up to the quality of your staff and give us something worth the visit!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I like to come here for lunch regularly.
I had a bake potato which I asked for chips to go with it.
The service was very slow, as it took me half an hour to get my lunch.

I found the potato disappointing as it was a bit dry and the chips were dry and tasteless, also I found it hard to eat as the plate was small, some of the potato was dirty as I could taste the dirt. Portion salad very poor, not much there and barely could taste it.

I might not come here so often after what I experienced.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Friendly helpful staff. Basic dining experience, food generally good with nice choice of fresh vegetables with the generous Sunday carvery. Yorkshire was a little tough.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the two hardworking ladies on the tea stand today. Fabulous bread and butter pudding with cream and tea. Just what I needed after a long shift. They were so attentive with good sense of humour. Made my day. Claudia M