“The Reviews are Right - Outstanding ”
Review of Amici

Amici
Reserve with OpenTable
Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 462 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: AMICI is a traditional Italian & Mediterranean restaurant in the centre of Bedford. With its warm and intimate atmosphere, it is the ideal setting for any occasion, lunchtime or evening. We strive to offer the best quality of food freshly prepared on the premises combined with an unrivalled customer service. We cater for most dietary requirements (gluten-free, vegetarian, halal...Etc) and can accommodate parties of up to 40 people also covered (Courtyard) garden available at back of the restaurant with seats of 35 people.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Booked here for prime daughter’s 15th birthday meal on a Sunday night. Had been let down by two other places and Amici’s could accommodate a party of 7 on short notice - and we were so pleased they could.

Everything was excellent. Good food, good wine, good service. Even providing our daughter with a complimentary slice of birthday cheesecake.

Atmospheric too - clearly people want to eat out on a Sunday and this place is the place to go. Place was over 3/4 full when we left just before 9pm.

We will be back. Thank you to all involved for such an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank BiltonStilton

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We organised a group lunch for a Saturday afternoon to celebrate our engagement.

We had a private room in the back, which was very bright and spacious. The starters, share plates and mains were all flawless, everybody left extremely satisfied and saying only positive things.

We strongly recommend trying the food here, it's of a very high standard and quality.

Thanks for everything, Amici!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We have been dining here with my family numerous times ,And we always had a really lovely meals ,and service always have been excellent,we always try new dishes every time we have dine here and it’s never been disappointed.Thank you guys for another great evening we shall definitely see you soon.

1  Thank sinano867
Reviewed 9 September 2018

My wife and I went here for a meal with friends, we chose this restaurant based on trip adviser reviews and we we not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and attentive and the food was good value for money, we would go back here again

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I had often seen Amici from the outside when walking past it on the way into town, now I have been inside and tasted the food they serve there you would have difficulties keeping me away.
The atmosphere is relaxing, the staff are more than friendly and accommodating and the food... well it’s tasty, delicious and the portion sizes are more than enough.

The cheesy garlic bread is the best I have tasted, the Tomato soup is heavenly (one of my favourites- tomato soup) and you really have to try the carbonara. I think I’m working through the menu.
I also like the idea of having two different seating areas- there is a conservatory area at the back.

I originally visited Amici with a friend a couple of weeks back... now we go there regularly. I am just waiting to taste the cocktails- if they are anything like the food that is served well then I want to sample the whole cocktail menu.

Great food, Great atmosphere, Great value for money, Great experience- get down to Amici see for yourself!!!!