“My top advise for a beautiful dinner evening outside with friends!”
Review of Amici

Amici
Reserve with OpenTable
Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 462 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: AMICI is a traditional Italian & Mediterranean restaurant in the centre of Bedford. With its warm and intimate atmosphere, it is the ideal setting for any occasion, lunchtime or evening. We strive to offer the best quality of food freshly prepared on the premises combined with an unrivalled customer service. We cater for most dietary requirements (gluten-free, vegetarian, halal...Etc) and can accommodate parties of up to 40 people also covered (Courtyard) garden available at back of the restaurant with seats of 35 people.
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I came from germany to visit my family in Bedford, we wished for a beautiful restaurant with good food and good atmosphere to sit and spend time but also reasonable prices to have a good evening, so my uncle went with us to Amici, a friend had recommended it to him. I have to say that I was so happy, that I want to write about it: The waitors and owner are super friendly and uncomplicated with special wishes, we were treated so nicely and had beautiful mediterranean appetizers of cheese, olives, dips... the side dish salad was super fresh, my medium steak just top on point and super soft! My fish the next day had a top quality, not to forget about the delicious desserts... i loved the obviously selfmade cheesecake and Tiramisu. In my one week stay in Bedford it didnt stick to one visit obviously :-)

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

İ have ben there last week it was really fast and good service than i expected best food
Thanx to the waiters they were very kind and helpfool ,cooker xx

1  Thank mehmetsalihsevim
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great eating house! Top Italian Menu, food was glorious.Staff very friendly & helpful. Will go there again & again!thanks

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Popped in with a friend for lunch. Friendly staff and good food - set menu of two courses for £10 so excellent value. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Reserved via TA/opentable for 7pm, the restaurant was medium busy. The staff were quick, polite and friendly. The meal was very tasty, (I can recommend the Pollo al cacciatore), and a reasonable price. All in all a lovely night out.