“Afternoon tea with a hint of quirkiness.”
Review of Coffee With Art

Coffee With Art
Ranked #1 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Bedford
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have visited this establishment on a number of occasions now, usually for Afternoon Tea, and have been impressed each time I go.
Each time the staff have welcomed us warmly and, because I book in advance, have a table set up ready for us.There is a choice of teas which are served, as loose leaf, in individual heavy metal tea pots accompanied by small churns of milk. There are a choice of four different sandwiches, which have obviously been freshly made, and a fruit and plain scone with jam and cream served with them. Finally the cakes are bite sized, but are just right to follow the sandwiches and scones.
The place has books embedded in the wall and books hanging over the counter. The stairs also have the appearance of a pile of books.
Outside the building is deceptive but I thoroughly recommend stepping in and enjoying this quirky, friendly cafe which serves fantastic food..

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and In often pop in for a coffee and a smoothie. This visit we had quite a wait and I’m not really sure why. I got my coffee, beautifully presented as always, but even though I sipped it as slowly as I possibly could - I still finished it before the smoothie and ciabatta with olives arrived for my daughter - we will return of course as we love it in there.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Popped in for an afternoon tea which was really good, great coffee and very nice sandwiches and cakes - would highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely little café which is always busy when we visit with a quirky decor and a few paintings from local artists. They have a wide range of drinks and snacks (vegetarian options). Definitely worth a visit if around town

1  Thank food_monster15
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The rocky road in here is amazing. Relaxing and quiet. Had great time with the family. Would Highly recommend

1  Thank alexg0702