Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
US$44
View deal
Trip.com
StayForLong
Destinia.com
All reviews brewers fayre helpful receptionist car park good nights sleep modern hotel comfortable bed night stay lovely room inns shower mirror
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

We had to travel to Bedford and find somewhere to stay at very short notice after a family member was taken to hospital.
We arrived very late in the evening and although the staff could not issue room keys due to a fault with the computer system we were able to get in to the room using the staff members card.
Room was clean and very comfortable.
We had to stay two nights which we were very happy with.
Would stay here again if needed.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Staff very helpful and accommodating in difficult times ,Food was great and arrived quickly due to prior booking .Alison was really helpful and informative . Would definitely stay at this hotel again with good road links as well .

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2020

I stayed at the Premier Inn Bedford South A421 from the 13th September to the 3rd October 2020.
This was my first stay at this particular location but I have stayed at very many others; I am a keen supporter of the guaranteed night's rest offered by Premier Inn and have only once used the caveat.
I to have to mirror the comment of a fellow recent traveller who visited this self-same location and named it as their preferred Premier Inn.
My room was massive and had a bath (my guilty pleasure), which suited my needs for my very long stay.
The staff are the best I have encountered in the hospitality industry for quite some time.
My thanks go to you Irma, Eva and the rest of this very professional team (who I never got the time to name) for a great stay and thank you all for your continued support throughout my entire stay.
I cannot stress enough their keenness to make this stay as comfortable as possible in this COVID period.
These are very difficult times, and I as an employer would have been proud of the service provided by this skeleton team; they clearly are a credit to Premier Inn (or should I say Whitbread).
Thank you all and I wish you well in the future.

Room tip: Call ahead as I did and the team could not do enough. I was on the second floor and the room was very spacious.
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

As a budget 2 night stay while visiting Kempston can't argue with the value for money..
Don't agree with offering p*** poor Internet 0.3mbps while asking people to pay £5 for 24hours Internet at 8 times faster.... even that is very poor !!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Stayed here on Sunday night 27th September I have been a few times before and it was as enjoyable as ever. I must have stayed in over 100 Premier Inns throughout the UK in the past 15 years and if I had to choose a favourite this would probably be it. It is a relatively modern build and feels like an up-market hotel. I like the location as it's relatively quiet with a good car park and handy for both the A1 and M1.

Date of stay: September 2020